[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can I tell if my growth plates are closed from a jaw x-ray? pic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 3836701458_0779fdbebc.jpg (35KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
3836701458_0779fdbebc.jpg
35KB, 460x460px
can I tell if my growth plates are closed from a jaw x-ray? pic related isn't mine I'm getting an x-ray in couple hours
>>
>>8993678
no
>>
you will always be a manlet
>>
>>8993678
it's over, you'll never grow a larger set of shoulders or a bigger dick
>>
File: 14983097369810.jpg (45KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
14983097369810.jpg
45KB, 460x460px
>>8993678
>>
>>8993716
t. tallfag who thinks I give a shit

I'm hoping I'll find out my growth plates are closed retard

>>8993750
you don't know anything about what you're talking about. Plenty of excercises increase girth and length of your dick, testosterone and growth hormone both increase dick size

>larger set of shoulders
femanon detected. fuck off talking about shit you know nothing about.
>>
>>8994029
looks like someone hit a nerve there
>>
>>8994029
Anon its okay being short or having an average dick isn't something you need to stress over! Fretting about it and placing too much importance on things you're insecure about is however a very noticeable and unattractive trait.
>>
>>8994038
it's pathetic you think girls give a shit about your height when you're lanky as fuck compared to typical "manlets" because we actually take care of ourselves. Girls don't give a fuck unless you're shorter than them and I'm fine sticking to girls under 5'5 anyway because they're way cuter. If anything being short is more ideal for short girls.

>>8994043
femanon you need to be confident in your body. it's ok no manlet wants to fuck you.
>>
>>8994051
sure thing kiddo
>>
>>8994051
No need to be angry anon, just trying to give you some positive advice.

Also why do you think I'm a woman?
>>
>>8994062
no man ever says "I wish I had bigger shoulders", only women think of that. Men think of height, dick size, hands, muscles, even head size or neck size etc. but NOT shoulders. You're a woman talking about shit you know nothing about. fuck yourself. also you talk like a woman
>>
>>8994071
Okay, a.) I'm not the guy who said the shoulders thing, and b.) People have all sorts of neuroses about all sorts of body parts dummy, and plenty of guys develop obessions other than dick size or height. Just because you see those as YOUR inadequacies doesn't mean everyone feels the same.

I guess talking in a reasoned manner without telling you to go fuck yourself is talking like a woman? Sure, then I talk like a woman.

One day you'll come to accept yourself and you won't feel so angry anon, I hope that day comes soon for you.
>>
>>8994089
I HAVE A BIG DICK SHUT THE FUCK UP

>I guess talking in a reasoned manner without telling you to go fuck yourself is talking like a woman
that or you're a fag
>>
>>8994029
I'm sure you're quite the expert on unverified means of increasing dick size. What made you look into the matter?
>>
>>8993678
>>8993678
radiology is banned on /sci
as a science for autistic anons only
>>
>>8994094
kek you have issues, you insecure. weak. manlet
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.