[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>only just smart enough to comprehend how dumb I am Whats

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

File: 1485744357895.jpg (239KB, 1600x1315px) Image search: [Google]
1485744357895.jpg
239KB, 1600x1315px
>only just smart enough to comprehend how dumb I am
Whats the quickest and safest way to kill ones self?
>>
>>8991465
Visit you local ghetto and call someone a nigger
>>
>>8991470
why anon that doesn't sound safe or easy
>>
>>8991465
rolling in thumbtacks
>>
>just smart enough to know you are stupid
I wish Republican poor white trash had that level of intellect.
>>
>>8991465
Tie a weight to your leg and jump into a body of water taller than your body.
>>
nitrogen tank with exit bag
>>
>>8991465
>safest way to kill self
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>8991465
You want to get advice and attention, not kys.
Why don't you try to discover full potential of your dumb brains? Giving up prematurely is pathetic.
>>
>>8992361
Most likely the method that has the smallest risk of failing.
>>8992390
This, OP. If you give up, there is no chance of getting to your goal :c Just keep trying your best!
>>
>>8991465
Live a long and fruitful life before dying quickly in a heart attack induced by skydiving.
>>
>>8991465
Hang yourself. It's pretty easy and pretty painless.
>>
>>8992394
fuck off white knight i wanna see blood
>>
>>8991465
just slit your wrists, lie down and let it bleed out in a bag.
>>
Suicide is fucking stupid.

I'm assuming OP wants to get into science. To be be honest, you HAVE to like the studies in order to actually learn them. If you're not into the studies you will find it boring and forgettable. Not worth it if you just want to learn it to boost your ego.

But, we're all gonna die anyways you might as well wait till the ride is over. Or you could be a faggot and off yourself(not recommended).
>>
>>8992403
heart attacks seem like a painful and shitty way to die imo
>>
>>8992480
Instead slowing down your heart till it stops isn't too painful.
>>
>>8992490
yeah I'm sure that's much better than cardiac spasms and hypertension
>>
>>8991465
This but I'm also unreasonably narcissistic so I have cognitive dissonance that makes each day more painful than the last.
>>
>>8991465
Don't cry, Mei...
>>
>>8991465
Probably over 100 IQ already, don't be a faggot and just do what you like OP, may it be becoming a leafbro and fishing in a lake for the rest of your life, doing origami or being a faggot mei main.
>>
>>8991472
How can suicide be safe. By definition, endangering your life isn't safe.
>>
>>8991465

CO poisoning. Rub a small engine inside your house.
>>
>>8991465
>The best way to suicide is...
Overdose with Morphine or other anesthetics. You will die in coma, feeling nothing.

The only risk is that you can survive & wake up with Brain damage instead of dying in coma.
>>
>>8991465
We're all stupid, dude. I've got a doctorate and I'm a fucking idiot.
>>
>>8993029
CS is shit
>>
>>8993031
Molecular bio fwiw
>>
>>8993032
Unless it's used to get into a Medical School later, any Biology degree is shit.
>>
>>8993032
I'm in CC and I'm planning on transferring with my declared major as Molecular bio. Am I making a mistake?
>>
>>8993084
Depends honestly. For real, if you love it and you're talented you can make any field work for you.
>>
>>8993101
Thank you professor I'll try my best
>>
>>8992361
>>8992394
>>8992982
OP here, I had a dream about making this thread the night before I did where I wrote that oxymoron and loads of people replied calling me a retard and laughing at me and it was the next big 4chan hit that everyone copied - thats essentially the only reason I made the thread. I'm not stupid (arguably) and I don't want to kill myself, but i'd be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed I only got 3/24 posts calling it out
>>
>>8993512
well i can still call you a retard for this post anon-kun
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.