[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hot outside >Get thirsty >Drink a lot >Pee a lot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Urine_culture.jpg (31KB, 600x401px) Image search: [Google]
Urine_culture.jpg
31KB, 600x401px
>Hot outside
>Get thirsty
>Drink a lot
>Pee a lot
Then what's the point?
>>
>>8987745
>what's the point?
conduction of core body heat away from the body by elimination rather than perspiration.
>>
>>8987754
>conduction
>liquids
>>
>>8987757
heat is conducted?
>>
>>8987745
When you are thirsty your body is craving not only for the H20 in Water.

The body also crave for the Minerals/Ions dissolved in Water.

If your body haven't enough Mineral you will still be Thirsty.
>>
>>8987760
>what is convection
>>
>>8987768
that wasn't the essential part of his explanation. you could have said "it would be convection because conduction is..."
>>
>>8987760
Yes. Heat can be conducted from the walls of the bladder to urine. Urine is a battery that holds thermal energy. Cold water goes in, body-temp water goes out. Net loss of thermal energy by conduction, not convection.
>>
>>8987745
If you do physical labor in high temperatures you will need to drink drink a lot but won't pee much because most of the water will be used to cool you down via perspiration.
>>
>>8987766
>the H20 in Water
I didn't know there was [math]\rm H_{20}[/math] in water. Nature sure is amazing.
>>
>>8987745
There's nothing wrong with staying hydrated, it's good for your body.

Urine comes from filtered blood, water is absorbed through your digestive system. You're literally peeing out toxins and waste from your blood stream. What do you mean what's the point?
>>
File: 1497313524574.png (665KB, 555x553px) Image search: [Google]
1497313524574.png
665KB, 555x553px
>>8987745
>stop eating foods with added sugar
>feel less need to drink more water
>piss less
>sleep a whole night without need to piss
>able to cope with heat better
>>
I ate yesterday, why the hell do I need to eat again today?
>>
>>8987760
In order of most effective to least effective at transferring heat energy:

>Conduction in solids
>Convection in fluids
>Vacuum has radiation
>>
>>8988378
top tier kek
>>
>>8987766
thats bullshit dude, thirst is a lack of water, sometimes an excess of ions, but you are never thirsty bc you lack the minerals that are contained in water.

Do you even know how little that percentage is, do you even biology?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.