[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw thought of a design that is 6x more efficient than standard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 0

>tfw thought of a design that is 6x more efficient than standard designs
>It's so simple I don't believe it can possibly work simply because if it did someone would have thought of it already
Anyone ever been in this situation? Did your idea predictably turn out to be bullshit? The math checks out so I'm just going to build it next week and see YOLO.
>>
Yeah, I have an idea that would drastically improve the performance of a certain type of racing vehicle.
It's so simple, I can't believe it hasn't been thought up by someone else before.
I'm not even a fan of racing in general nor this specific type of racing that would most benefit from my idea.
>>
>>8985947
Are you going to test it? Only way you will know for sure. Good luck anon.
>>
>>8985947
How old are you? What's the idea related to?
What's your education level, both formal and informal?

I found out a lot of niches in my early 20s, most of them got into production later on but being dead broke and with no prestige, I had no chances on making money off them.
>>
Yes.
It sent me on a years long cycle of
>idea
>implementation
>find out someone has already done something similar
>but not quite the same and my way may have some benefits
>reading about what was tried before give me more news ideas for improvements
>turns out they aren't entirely new either, but somewhat
>repeat forever
>realize I love what I'm doing
>turn it into a career
>>
>>8985959
How did you turn it into a career? I was thinking of getting a patent then marketing the product on kickstarter or something.
>>
>>8985941
That's like me and my idea that none of the other good scientists thought up and none of the other scientists who only care about gay sex thought up. Also, I was really surprised to learn how big that last group is.
>>
>>8985941
often I have great ideas. but they turn out to already exist.
like fucking the girl in your pic.
seems like a great idea.
but I doupt im the only one thinking of it.
>>
>>8985990
Fuck off back to vixra.
>>
>>8985953
50 years old.
A single improvement related to both traction and center of gravity.
BS Computer Science and a life-long learner.
>>
>>8985941
sauce on her prawns
>>
>>8986090
mid engine cars already exist
>>
I have an idea, but not enough resources to make it happen. I openly share this idea in the hopes that my idea will change the way we play football (by football I mean soccer)

>11 players per team
>stack 4 players on the ball around the ball as compactly as possible
>7 remaining players stack around the 4 players, forming the outer circle
>make one of the inner players lead the ball backwards (with his back to the enemy goal)
>at that point break the outer circle so he doesn't get an offside penalty, but don't give away space for the enemy team to get to the ball
>politely but firmly walk into the enemy goal
>should they attempt to counter our Mobile Fort strategy with The Berlin Wall strategy, stacking themselves up on the goal or The Great Wall of China by standing their ground stacked next to each other, then camp out a tie or break their will

I mean it's a WIN - TIE situation at worst...
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.