[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Back in first year I had a weird crush on one of my profs (she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 6b0.jpg (41KB, 640x736px) Image search: [Google]
6b0.jpg
41KB, 640x736px
Back in first year I had a weird crush on one of my profs (she had just received her PhD and was about the same age as my ex) because it was right when my relationship was breaking down. I'd go to her office hours under weak pretences just to spend time with her, shit like that.

Now (eighteen months later) it still feels awkward seeing her around campus and she obviously tries to avoid me, for instance on the subway platform.

Should I apologize and explain why I had been acting weird back then or just avoid her forever? I don't have any more requirements in her department so I'll never have any more classes with her.
>>
>>8985417
>she obviously tries to avoid me
Take the hint, anon

Also, >>>>>>>/adv/
>>
Rape her?
>>
>>8985421
Obviously I've taken the hint, it's just that we seem to be running into each other more often in the last couple weeks and it's weird again.
>>
>>8985433
Then ask her out and get an answer once and for all
>>
>>8985439
She's married.
>>
Should of never left your fantasies. Don't make it worse, if you have no reason to talk her, don't. If you do everr talk to her, act normal and pretend like you never liked her and nothing awkward ever happened.
>>
>>8985417
Look man. I think it is useful to think of mental energy as finite, in a sense. In a man's life there are very few moments in which he spends high amounts of this energy. At most there will be 3 moments when you use this energy, and then it is gone. After you use all your mental energy you become a drug addict alcoholic who just wishes to die.

When do you spend high amounts of mental energy? When you perform high emotional activity. Like when you ask your gf to marry you, or have to take a big risk to make a lot of money or get a promotion or start a business, or when you have to suck up your pride and say sorry to a person to whom you did a huge fuckup.

Do you really want to waste one of your 3 big emotional moments on her? Look, take advantage that she is ignoring you. You should ignore her too. What will you even gain by apologizing? That things won't be weird? You still won't fuck her and odds are you don't even want to anymore. It's all good. You don't have to be friends with everybody, but what is important is that you do not make any enemies. And someone who ignores you is not an enemy, so I call that a win on your part.

Just watch some anime man.
>>
File: we-just-dont-know.gif (1002KB, 250x251px) Image search: [Google]
we-just-dont-know.gif
1002KB, 250x251px
>>8985459
>At most there will be 3 moments when you use this energy, and then it is gone
>>
>>8985417
There is no need to ever mention it, just avoid her back and stop thinking about it
>>
>>8985417
You won't fix anything by apologizing, and giving excuses is going to leave you worse off.
Just leave her alone, be thankful you didn't do anything _really_ stupid, and let her forget.
And delete your shitty thread.
>>
>>8985459
Are you a sloth?
>>
>>8985443
You should probably not talk to this woman.

Also this is a science and math board, not tumblr.
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/adv/18437354
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.