[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any way, naturally, to eliminate the sense of temperature,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: xd.jpg (254KB, 1050x837px) Image search: [Google]
xd.jpg
254KB, 1050x837px
Is there any way, naturally, to eliminate the sense of temperature, like heat, to not feel it?
It would make so much things easier like, working in harsh places, factories, etc.
Also you wouldn't need any special clothes, neither fans or stuff to not be hot as fuck
>>
>>8984533
Well you could jump in a cold lake.
>>
>>8984553
but permanently
like everywhere you go, you don't feel hot
>>
>>8984563
Very specific brain damage should cut it
>>
>>8984571
like?
>>
You feel & cold to avoid dying from either. Some people have genetic conditions that don't allow them to feel hot or cold and it's debilitating because they have to externally monitor their temperature all the time.
>>
>>8984659
but how bad can that be in a normal enviroment, like a city where extreme or alarming temps dont happen?
>>
>>8984726
>like a city where extreme or alarming temps dont happen?
what are you talking about, obama's weather machine? I've been in Minneapolis in the summer with 125'F+ temperatures. the tar was coming off the roads.
>>
>>8984726
you dont realize how often day to day you use this. you could be driving in a hot day and not realize you're giving yourself constant 2nd degree burns from the steering wheel. Food being too hot would be an issue id imagine. you just increase the risk of harm to yourself, and it may seem like you know what you're getting into, but you dont.

some people, extremely rare, dont feel pain. they do things like chew their own tongue until it's cut, have broken limbs without realizing it (and continuing to add pressure to the broken limb, usually causing even worse damage)

people often wish to not have pain or certain sensations but they are all extremely survival oriented.
>>
File: 200_s-1.gif (62KB, 394x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s-1.gif
62KB, 394x200px
>>8984659
>>
>>8984533

Just because you can't feel it doesn't mean it isn't hurting you
>>
>>8984563
No. You'd die
>>
>>8984810
Made me chuckle
>>
>>8984533
>Is there any way to don't feel heat anymore.permanently

If it works then It's a disease.
>>
File: 13417131_640x640.jpg (55KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
13417131_640x640.jpg
55KB, 640x640px
>>8984533
There is a way to eliminate the sense of Cold.

Use the method of this Guy called IceMan (the true name is Wim Hof)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6XKcsm3dKs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaMjhwFE1Zw
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.