[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you have sex with your mother and bare a child, then the child

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 4dchesss.jpg (68KB, 591x555px) Image search: [Google]
4dchesss.jpg
68KB, 591x555px
If you have sex with your mother and bare a child, then the child is your sister and daughter....

but what if that girl has sex with your dad who has a boy who then has sex with his grandmother who bares a girl.

Who is that girl to you?
>>
>>8983893
An abomination.
>>
>>8983893
>ITT: Texas anon trying to sort his family out
>>
>>8983893
>If you [...] bare a child
>your dad who has a boy
A medical sensation
>>
>>8983893
It's semantics and not science.
>>
File: _45561755_fritzlafp226282.jpg (26KB, 226x282px) Image search: [Google]
_45561755_fritzlafp226282.jpg
26KB, 226x282px
>>8983893
>>
>>8983909
>>
>>8983893
I have written to the Secretary of Health in Alabama for a answer. I suggest we suspend discussion in this thread until we hear back from an expert.
>>
>>8983893
an emotional and physical wreck
>>
>>8983893
your sister, and great granddaughter, and something else like a great niece
>>
>>8983893
Your half-sister, but also your grand-niece, but also your niece, and your great-great-granddaughter

This is middle east tier inbreeding
>>
>>8984216
nice deflection alabama
>>
>>8983893
>What is a sexual partner
>>
>>8983893
>bare a child
MODS MODS MODS
>>
The boy is your grandson (son of your daughter) and brother (son of your father) and nephew (son of your sister), and his girl with your grandmother is: your niece (daughter of brother), grand-niece (daughter of nephew), great-granddaughter (daughter of your grandson), and, depending which grandmother it is, your niece again (daughter of sister-daughter) and grand-daughter (daughter of sister-daughter again)
>>
>>8983893
A Tasmanian
>>
>>8983893
East Anglian
>>
>>8983973
stupid answer
>>
>>8985980
Retarded question.
>>
bumping with trump hate
>>
>>8985997
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>8985997
4chan is pro-Trump friend, please gb2 tumblr
>>
>>8983893
>what keeps United States of Americans up at night
>>
>>8983893
the child is your sister and daughter
the boy is your brother and grandchild

so what grandmother are you talking about? I assume your mother who somehow can still bear children

that girl would be your sister and your grand-grandchild and all the other less important family terms that apply
>>
>>8986027
>4chan is pro-Trump
Nobody's pro-Trump anymore, lass.
>>
>>8986175
'Nobody' was pro-Trump during election season either
And yet here we are
>>
>>8984222
>What is a sexual partner
you win the thread.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.