[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Theoretically speaking is it possible for anything to move faster

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

Theoretically speaking is it possible for anything to move faster than the speed at which lint travels?
>>
>>8979869
I move faster than lint when I have to take a shit.

As for light, no. Well, you could appear to travel faster than light in a given frame of reference with a warp drive or wormhole, but that's very much only in theory.
>>
>>8979879
Not talking about light here as lint moves faster. Start another thread instead of trying to post offtopic
>>
the fastest thing in the universe is a chick's laugh after you show her your dick.
>>
>>8979900
That is only theoretical at best. In what universe does anyone of us get to show our dicks to a chick?
>>
>>8979900
This is impossible because in order for her to form a reaction to your dick size, she would need to see it. By mode of reasoning, the light reflecting off your dick must move faster than she can react or else she has some kind of preemptive knowledge about your dick size without having seen it.
>>
>>8980620
Chicks have telepathic sense of dick size.
Hence your argument is built on faulty assumptions.
>>
>>8980642
This, kind of

I have a friend that was about to fuck with some dude, took him to her room, lightly brushed her hand against his dick, felt it was tiny, and proceeded to tell him she was sick to avoid tiny dicky, and he never knew. Afterwards she told a couple of friends and he was later known as small dick Tim for the next four years .
>>
>>8980802
motherfucking small dick tim! poor bastard
>>
File: the speed of lint.jpg (227KB, 750x517px) Image search: [Google]
the speed of lint.jpg
227KB, 750x517px
>>8979869
>speed at which lint travels
Nothing travels faster than lint - that's why socks are always vanishing from dryers. They travel so quickly they exit the universe.
>>
>>8981322
this. whats the first thing you find in your pockets after you wash your pants? Lint! Ever wonder how it gets there? It's that fast!
>>
>>8979869
Theoretically speaking, you're so fulla shit
that your eyes are brown.
>>
Lint travels to your pockets faster than light

Spooon
>>
Lint travels to your pockets faster than light

Spooon
>>
10/10 thread
>>
>>8983205
lint gets in your pockets before light even knows there are pockets to get into
>>
>>8980802
damn
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.