[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there life outside Earth? Like is there a planet full of anime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_20170615_200801.jpg (68KB, 640x942px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170615_200801.jpg
68KB, 640x942px
Is there life outside Earth? Like is there a planet full of anime girls somewhere?
>>
File: 59756443_p2.jpg (258KB, 1370x2048px) Image search: [Google]
59756443_p2.jpg
258KB, 1370x2048px
>>8979330
UMI
>>
>>8979330
Yes but the technology to reach it will only come the day after you die.
>>
>>8979330
We hope it exist senpai
>>
No. All imaginable universes are not possible ones. If there is unlimited matter then there would be worlds where there would be an abundance of females with the desired characteristics to the extent they are physiologically feasible. If there is unlimited time then there has been or will be such worlds.
>>
>>8979330
The planet would be fucking horrifying and the girls made out of some VERY weird compounds/biology.

As for an alternate universe...
Good luck breaking out of this one first...

You would need the energy of a star (or less if you use harmonics tricks) channelled through a machine that can deliver it through a tiny human sized hole to break free of this one. (Even if you break free I am guessing it just puts you in the one beside us that differse by a single unit of fluctuation in the higgs field)
>>
>>8980869
(Differse by a single unit of change within the moment of exchange if we teleport to it.)

It would take a master at quantumn physics to even begin to figure out how to traverse the multiverse.
This is why Rick from Rick and Morty is fiction. Because in this universe, magic comes in the form of technology and building machines is fucking hard.
>>
>>8980878
A word of good in this tale that twists and turns in the light of the eternal...

There is also a theoretical proposition...
If you ever do break into the multiverse then we can technically find the frequency of a universe that reverses time...and use that to return to any point in time within the omniverse.

Tl;dr
Quantum Weapons are going to make the nuke look like a fucking joke.
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 800x600px
Bet my nugs
>infinite universes
>infinite quasars
?
>infinite realms there is a 100 probability there is infinite anime girls in any given universe
Now to reach across the stars for my hasbrobando , He-Man
>>
>>8979330
>Like is there a planet full of anime girls somewhere?

not in this dimension.
>>
>>8980882
>>8980878
Wouldn't it be simpler to make yourself immortal then create a new universe filled with anime girls.

Or just create your own anime girls and live with them until its time to create a new universe or just steal energy from another one to keep this one alive.
>>
>>8982166
Being immortal doesn't imply that you will be omnipotent
You could just be a beta virgin with no power indefinitely
>>
>>8982166
And how are you going to survive heat death?
>>
>>8982166
How are you gonna "make" a universe?!
Embue a machine to calculate from birth a new universe? Give it the same biology but with an anime filter algorithm?!
>>
>>8982370
IMPOSSIBLE >.<"

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A MACHINE THAT CAN COUNT ALL THE MASS IN THE UNIVERSE.
>>
>>8982372
Let alone make it "dance" like this one does! You would have to scan every atom and do every chemical and mechanical and atomic/subatomic interaction....

Alternatively you could just start from scratch using simplified numerical values an a randomness generator an set it to overclock to evolve complex analysis within the parameters of you're happy go lucky anime world. The last I will say. If you have a problem with this world take it up with God after you die. I am sure he can hook you up with a better deal than what we wizards have to offer. But at least we are trying to help the world out. Which is more than I can say for you FUCKING WEABOOS.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

All I hear day in and day out is I want to be in an anime. ENOUGH.

ENOUGH.

ILL MAKE A VIRTUAL MATRIX AND STUFF YOU ALL INSIDE "PARADISE" TO STOP YOUR INCESSANT WHINING UNTIL/IF AND THAT IS IF I CAN BREAK INTO THE MULTIVERSE USING ADVANCED QUANTUMN ENGINEERING SO YOU CAN FINALLY TRULY BE LEFT IN A SUBSPACE FO ETERNITY, LORD ONLY KNOWS ONE OF THOSE MULTIVERSES HAS A WISHING ITEM THAT CAN TURN YOU ALL INTO THE CHARACTERS YOU WANT TO BE.

I AM PULLING OUT MY HAIR.

WIZARD OUT

/rant
>>
>>8979330
>Like is there a planet full of anime girls somewhere?
Yes, it's called Earth. So what.
>>
Yes, but they are all giantesses and have enormous dicks (with no pussy).
>>
>>8982419
Stop you had me at yes
>>
why the fuck aren't catgirls a real thing yet
>>
>>8982448
Catgirls are discovered, not invented.
>>
>>8982388
Your**

>>
>>8982456
So we need to fund space exploration to find catgirl planet.
>>
>Is there life outside Earth?

No, Earth was specifically designed to keep the life on the inside.

> Like is there a planet full of anime girls somewhere?

Yes, you are there.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.