[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think silicone rings in school colours would be a good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

Do you think silicone rings in school colours would be a good alternative to traditional class rings? It would be a much cheaper option and also wouldn't get damaged by an Iron Ring.
>>
>>8978389
>silicone vs a fucking metal ring
what are you fucking gay
>>
>>8978389
Just don't buy a school ring.
>>
Just play sports and win a championship ring. Then cost doesn't matter.
>>
>schools handing out cock rings
yeah that's likely
>>
>>8978986
If you can fit your cock in a ring that diameter bad news bro
>>
>>8978988
just tell the school you have a very large finger when you order
>>
>>8978389
who buy's school rings?
>>
>>8978925
>ring
>not fucking gay
>>
>>8979006
Currently, idiots who want to line the pockets of Jostens Inc.
>>
What the fuck is a school ring?
t. Britbong
>>
Is this an American thing?
>>
>>8978389
Silicone looks cheap, but rings are bad too on a few levels.
Our uni gave us buttonhole pins. Not the one in picrel, but you get the idea.
>>
>>8979021
>>8979017
It's a custom that started at West Point and then became popular throughout the US.
>>
>>8979022
The idea is that it should be something small and inconspicuous, but recognizable for people of interest. Cufflinks are good too, or even better.
Rings are meh, but might be fitting for a place like West Point.
>>
>>8978389
why on earth would anyone be proud of graduating from high school and want to wear a ring for it?

Getting through highschool is just proof you're not mentally handicapped, it doesn't demonstrate anything worth celebrating.
>>
>>8979045
you don't wear rings when you work in the military.

Aside from the part where it is easy to lose it in the dark, people don't want to lose fingers.
>>
>>8979053
>high school
Who mentioned high school?
>>
>>8979054
>you don't wear rings when you work in the military.
Well, other things I mentioned aren't worn everyday either, just in some formal situations somehow related to your uni.
>>
>>8979053
I guess not every hs experience is the same. E.g. my technical hs (tekhnikum? I'm not sure know how to translate it, because I don't think there is this type of school in anglosphere) had quite a bit of reputation, so there were people wearing it's pins instead of the pins of their uni.
>>
>>8978939
Those still cost money when I was in high school..but yeah maybe just win college/pro sports championship and get a free one
>>
>>8979110
>sports
barbaric pointless artifact of tribalism

imo should not be encouraged.
>>
>>8979045
>>8979054
my brother's coworker (they work at a car parts/dealership/advice place), was putting something on a shelf and starting falling, his ring got caught on something on the shelf and literally ripped his finger off, with a long string of tendon hanging out. As my brother so meticulously described.

Don't wear rings, kids.
>>
>>8979833
Silicone rings are weaker than flesh
>>
File: ring.jpg (325KB, 600x485px) Image search: [Google]
ring.jpg
325KB, 600x485px
For those interested, engineers who finish there professional certification (from mostly well know unis) get an Iron Ring to symbolism their burden. Its sharp and jagged and uncomfortable.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.