[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Chemical engineering graduate >Haven't been able

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: crawling in my skin.jpg (46KB, 917x871px) Image search: [Google]
crawling in my skin.jpg
46KB, 917x871px
>Chemical engineering graduate
>Haven't been able to find a job for 6 months after graduation
I WANT THIS WILD RIDE TO END
>>
>Mechanical Engineering PhD with 4.3 GPA
>Haven't been able to get a job for 10 years since finishing
I WANT THIS WILD RIDE TO END
>>
>>8977830
sheeit, nvm
>>
File: 1493594238884.jpg (221KB, 1000x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1493594238884.jpg
221KB, 1000x1334px
>>8977830
>lets look at your transcript
>The history of the African Engieneer A
>Asains engineering Theory !
>....
>lets take a look at your dissertation
>how one can make a sand castle with no sand
>we'll call you back
>>
>Mechanical Engineering Undergrad (3rd year)
>About to start my second job

Idk what you guys are doing wrong
>>
>>8977818
You must go to a shit school then. I live in fucking India and companies literally come to decent colleges with job offers.
>>
>>8977818
Should have switched to materials engineering while you had the chance.
>>
>>8977818
what does a chemical engineer do that a chemist cant? serious question here
>>
>>8979155
turn valves and not do chemistry
>>
>>8977830
>4.3 GPA
>needing a doctorates in engineering
>>
>>8979155
>http://www.rpi.edu/dept/chem/yesterday/versus.html
>A chemist is more likely to be developing new compounds and materials; a chemical engineer is more likely to be working with existing substances.

It sounds backwards as fuck. An engineer is the one who should be creating shit considering he is an ENGINEER.
>>
>>8979269
Lmao no you fucking retard
>>
>>8979155
>What does a chemical engineer do that a chemist cant?

Maths.
>>
>>8979269
The ChemE designs the processes for extracting and manufacturing elements and molecules. A chemist is the person who studies the reasons why those elements/molecules are needed in the first place.
>>
Chem
>Here's $100,000 i need you to make me 1 gram of a chemical

ChemE
>Here's $10,000,000 i need you to make many tons a year
>>
>>8979339
Chem is testing coatings for tomato soup cans so the can doesn't react with the soup. ChemE runs the soup factory. That's not a meme; knew a ChemE who literally runs a Campbells plant.
>>
>>8979269
hey cool im going to rpi in fall
>>
>>8979472
shoulda gone to alfred
>>
File: molecule_excite.gif (158KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
molecule_excite.gif
158KB, 280x280px
>>8979155
The chemist synthesizes and theorizes the chemicals and the principles that rule them. The chemical engineer figures out practical uses for the chemicals and finds methods to manufacture them cost-effectively so that they can actually be used outside of the lab without costing a ton of money. The chemists are chiefly responsible for making the findings, and the chemical engineers are chiefly responsible for making those findings benefit society.
>>
Make bombs for ISIS?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.