[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The time dilation of the drug DMT is impossible to comprehend,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_mc4jvbY0LE1r9ud9so1_1280.jpg (16KB, 570x288px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mc4jvbY0LE1r9ud9so1_1280.jpg
16KB, 570x288px
The time dilation of the drug DMT is impossible to comprehend, how can less than an hour possibly feel like days and even weeks? Nothing comes close and it feels like you could completely and exponentially increase your life-span of experiences whilst on it. Is it infact that you do enter another realm where time exists differently? Thoughts?
>>
>>8977284
While shooting the shit with a friend I once suggested that heaven/the afterlife is actually your body megadosing itself on DMT so hard that it essentially stops one's perception of time, to the point that whatever hallucination you have appears to go on for eternity.
>>
>>8977284
>Is it infact that you do enter another realm where time exists differently?

oh yeah, buddy.

you ever.... uhm... dream?
>>
>>8977284
>enter another realm where time exists differently?

Nah, it's just your perception of time that exists differently.

DMT is actually manufactured by your pineal gland, which is why fluoride is in your water... to prevent you from dreaming.
>>
>>8977284
>an hour possibly feel like days and even weeks?
Sounds like a nightmare. A week-long bad trip must be a suicide-inducing experience.
>>
>>8977380
DMT trip feels like a reality though, not even in the same way a lucid dream does, and dreams always seem relatively close to the actual time spent experiencing them.
>>8977388
I can appreciate that to an extent but to experience what are so obviously long experiences, meeting entities, communicating with them etc.. in such a short time.. how could you possibly fit that in?
>>8977402
don't look at these experiences as good or bad, allot of times it can feel like the end but you are so far removed from your personality and fears it barely effects you. ofc people can be effected deeply after the trip, it's the most intense experience a human can have imo
>>
>>8977299
Wow dude what an original idea, no ones ever thought of that before.
>>
>>8978371
That friend's name? Albert Einstein
>>
>>8977299
I had the same idea.
>>
File: john_aikens_levels_conscious.jpg (13KB, 242x270px) Image search: [Google]
john_aikens_levels_conscious.jpg
13KB, 242x270px
Not gonna lie DMT is kid stuff compared to a heroic dose LSD trip. Similar things happen but on acid you might get to stay in reality for more than 5 minutes our time.

Also acid trips are self aware and can communicate to you if you are lucid enough to listen.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.