[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's the smartest person you know? Have you ever met any

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: arendt.jpg (890KB, 1980x2585px) Image search: [Google]
arendt.jpg
890KB, 1980x2585px
Who's the smartest person you know?

Have you ever met any actual geniuses?

I've met one and he used to be a good buddy at school. There wasn't a single exam where he got less than top marks, which is saying something when all he used to do was sleep in class and he was Chinese taking French and English literature as 2 of his subjects.

He also won or got second place in international maths competitions and did IB Higher Maths at 15 years old. What I noticed was that his ability to just soak up information was second to none and he just 'got' things easily. Though I don't think he delved into the philosophical side of things too much.

Currently I think he's now a professor in some top notch university in the States. MIT or UPenn or something.
>>
File: glasses pepe 2.jpg (7KB, 250x249px) Image search: [Google]
glasses pepe 2.jpg
7KB, 250x249px
The smartest person i know is myself. I am a genius. One day i will be recognised for my work and all of you cocksucking brainlet normies will bow at my genius and regret the day you doubted of me.
>>
>>8976840
Retard detected. Go fuck off
>>
I know a mentally retarded kid down the street with an iq of 1000
>>
i forgot to say he works for nasa
>>
>>8976840
timestamp so we remember you
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.