[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Since every object with mass in the world has some form of magnetic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: JtC6D1E.jpg (86KB, 959x960px) Image search: [Google]
JtC6D1E.jpg
86KB, 959x960px
Since every object with mass in the world has some form of magnetic field, would it be possible in the future to create a device that produces that exact opposite magnetic field so the object no longer has a physical collision? Am I insane?
>>
Are you the same guy who's been making shitty threads over and over again? Please stop.
>>
File: RI17SI3S.jpg (187KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
RI17SI3S.jpg
187KB, 1920x1080px
>>8974348
No you aren't insane and what you're talking about right now is how anti gravity works. However you have to understand how a magnetic field works and what moves it (yes it is driven by something that would take hours to explain and it is the "opposite" of a magnetic field). The Dielectric plane is the centripetal force that drives magnetism and controls how large the magnetic field will be via induction, The faster the induction, the smaller (but stronger) the magnetic field.
Think of a pulley and a really lose belt, where the pulley is the dielectric plane and the belt is the magnetic field it'll flop around when the pulley is going slow, but once it gets up to speed the centrifugal force will straighten it out. The tighter the belt, the more power can transmit from the pulley and the less space the belt will take up.

TL;DR: Pierce the heavens with your dielectric drill.
>>
Magnetism has two poles: north and a south.

For antimagnetism you'd also need two poles: east and west.

Because the earth rotates we only have the north and south poles. To get antimagnetism you'd need East and west poles, or a world that revolves top to bottom.
>>
>>8974397
No, a magnet has no poles. It is the byproduct of dielectric pressure. It also does not "attract", it creates a voidance in counter space that sinks the masses together. It creates (and separates) into toroidal shapes because that is how nature works, efficiency by incommensurability.

Why do you suppose the golden ratio appears in nature so much? Could it be that dielectric and magnetic forces are creating this phenomena?
>>
No you are not "insane" for observing, thinking, asking questions and or theorizing!

This can be done, and yes an effect would be produced/revealed that can in-fact affect the interactions of objects/mass!
>>
File: screenshot_2_35875.jpg (64KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot_2_35875.jpg
64KB, 600x337px
>>8974388
Gurren Lagann?
>>
>>8974348
>Am I insane?
yes
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.