[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Honestly, will technological singularity ever happen in our lifetime?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1495236374768.png (635KB, 610x496px) Image search: [Google]
1495236374768.png
635KB, 610x496px
Honestly, will technological singularity ever happen in our lifetime? I am afraid of islam take over the world first than the machines.
>>
Neither is happening.
>>
>>8972122
>I am afraid of islam take over the world first than the machines.

>Islam does not take over the world
Then women in western countries keep getting more political and economic power, on top of their huge social and sexual power, and then start a dark age where men are executed on the streets for disobeying and all men must be sterilized and live as livestock.

>Islam takes over the world
Women lose all of their power, even their sexual power as they have to cover everything. Men keep enjoying cold ones with the boys forever.

I have already made my choice.
>>
>>8972122
Kurzweil just rescheduled the singularity from 2030 to 2045.
>>
>>8972122
Technological singularity is a big umbrella term but our world political stage is pretty loopy right now. It still feasibly could start happening in certain nations (I expect Japan and some of the wealthier Euro nations to achieve a "localized singularity" while bigger/more populous nations have more legislative hoops to jump).

I wouldn't worry about Islam considering people in the West are getting tired of it and the major players in the East (China, Japan) have no tolerance for it. China has muslims but they're Chinese-ethnics that practice Islam and they pretty much protect them to spite Tibet.
>>
>>8972145
It was 2045 for the past 15 ears, what do you mean just rescheduled.
>>
>>8972143
>alcohol
that is haram
>>
File: kurzweilpriest1.jpg (158KB, 528x651px) Image search: [Google]
kurzweilpriest1.jpg
158KB, 528x651px
>>8972122
>technological singularity
>>>/x/
>>
>>8972152
F entertainment.
>>
>>8972150
Yeah and we have always been at war with east asia
>>
>>8972278
Ha ha. His 2005 book gives the year 2045 for the Singularity. He hasn't changed the date since.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.