[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The very first animal that walked out of the ocean and onto land

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 911.jpg (77KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
911.jpg
77KB, 600x1000px
The very first animal that walked out of the ocean and onto land (not the species I'm referring specifically to the animal that did that, the very first one to do so on earth)

If he was the first one to do that then that means he had parents who never did that.

Whats up with that? Why didn't his parents walk onto land?
>>
>>8970563
>>8970563
Because parents r gay
>>
>>8970563

> first animal that walked
> animal that walked
> walked

He had to walk because his dad took his wings.

ITT: Satan was the first
>>
>>8970563
>walked out of the ocean and onto land

That's in all likelihood not what happened. That species was dwelling in shallow waters and evolved to live and move in mud and deal with the tides. Landfall and permanent survivability thereon was a gradual process, not a singular event.
>>
File: 172325main_pia09188-516.jpg (48KB, 516x449px) Image search: [Google]
172325main_pia09188-516.jpg
48KB, 516x449px
>>8970574
>>
>>8970563
bro dont ask questions critical of evolution here. pfff. what an idiot. heres my sardonic reply that doesnt contribute at all that i smiled to myself as i wrote because i am quite obviously the smartest, most above it all poster in this thread. foolish OP.
>>
>>8970577
I guess that makes sense
>>
>>8970563
it most likely didn't walk at all, just kinda drag itself about with what could have been primitive legs, but also just muscular fins
species like that still exist BTW
>>
File: 20131206_wavenumber7_f537.jpg (98KB, 537x547px) Image search: [Google]
20131206_wavenumber7_f537.jpg
98KB, 537x547px
>>8970574
>>8970580
>>
>>8970583
Just because you're insecure for believing in something that directly contradicts observable reality doesn't mean you have to take it out on other people.
>>
>>8970577
>>8970585
Sea scorpions were able to walk on land before any vertebrate species did.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.