[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you ever daydream about humanity in the distant future and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Distant Future.jpg (136KB, 994x553px) Image search: [Google]
Distant Future.jpg
136KB, 994x553px
Do you ever daydream about humanity in the distant future and what it would like to be a civilian in this period?
>>
Utopia on Earth. Yeah it's cumming. Soon.
>>
File: VictorHugoConsciousness.jpg (49KB, 831x421px) Image search: [Google]
VictorHugoConsciousness.jpg
49KB, 831x421px
All the time anon. Predicting scientifical progress, technological changes, conflicts in the next decades are always a fun and interesting thing to do,but what truely fascinate me is the extremely distant future. After all, we maybe only went through a fraction of what humankind will be.
Just how will it be to live in 1,2,3 thousand years? In a million years? Will we even go that far anyway?
My biggest frustration, (and I am not kidding, there was a time where I thought about this daily) is to not be a omnipotent entity, able to watch the whole human civilization evolves more and more.

Sry 4 bad engrish
>>
>>8969001
I dream about the last remaining bits of humanity being hunted down by machines. Not because the machines wish to exterminate humanity, but because of the machines insatiable need for phosphorous for semiconductors and other applications. It eventually becomes slightly cheaper to obtain this phosphorus by neutron bombing human habitats and fusion torching the remains than by mining it directly.
>>
>>8969001
no, things are shit and they have always been shit so the only reasonable prediction is that they will be shit forever
>>
>>8969080
this desu
>>
All the time, and I really enjoy thinking about it! I often improve on my ideas as to how thing will be, and the entire detailed process of achieving that future!

Sometimes I think of it forward, as in I will take the current events, technological developments... and evolve my ideas to a certain outcome!

Or I will at times first built a future scenario and work backwards as to what needed to have happen to get there!
>>
This will never happen. Wake up
>>
File: downloadfile.jpg (124KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile.jpg
124KB, 1024x768px
>>8969001
>not being a citizen rather than a civilian
>>
>>8969283
Haha, I was thinking of putting "citizen" instead but I specifically wanted to avoid this reference.
>>
>>8969001
Anon, people a couple hundred years ago couldn't even begin to imagine what life right not would be like. Why do you think you would have more success?
>>
>>8969001
no when i think of european future all i see is islam and communism
>>
>>8969294
>Implying Islam is not the one true faith.
>>
>>8969001

I don't want this species to have a future.
>>
>>8969001
Not any green in that scape. What hell, all concrete, no life.
>>
>>8969362
Yeah this. Sterile white environments are cool in small doses, but when most of the world lives in an ultrametropolis straight out of Mirror's Edge, count me out
>>
i do and it makes me sad we as a species will never make it that far
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.