[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can psychopaths ever feel love or any sort of attachment to someone?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: bateman1.jpg (50KB, 634x434px) Image search: [Google]
bateman1.jpg
50KB, 634x434px
Can psychopaths ever feel love or any sort of attachment to someone?

Someone I know is a surefire psycho, she has all the traits as well as a diagnosis by a Doctor.

>impulsive
>lies incredibly easily
>immense sexual appetite and promiscuity
>revels in manipulating people, i.e. playing guys against each other
>lots of acquaintances but no close friends (she fucks all their boyfriends)
>pops and snorts drugs like it was going out of fashion
>doesn't care about collateral damage from her actions
>didn't give two shits when her pets died
>can change mood really fast and get reaallllyyyy nasty. Noting all your insecurities and spitting them in your face.

Yet sometimes she can be the most affectionate, loving, charming and nicest person you've ever met. The difference is like night and day.
>>
>>8968660
yes
>>
>>8968660
>>impulsive
>>lies incredibly easily
>>immense sexual appetite and promiscuity
>>revels in manipulating people, i.e. playing guys against each other
>>lots of acquaintances but no close friends (she fucks all their boyfriends)
>>pops and snorts drugs like it was going out of fashion
>>doesn't care about collateral damage from her actions
>>didn't give two shits when her pets died
>>can change mood really fast and get reaallllyyyy nasty. Noting all your insecurities and spitting them in your face.
>Yet sometimes she can be the most affectionate, loving, charming and nicest person you've ever met. The difference is like night and day.

is that all? just sounds like your average woman, not a psychopath
>>
>>8968667
savage
>>
>>89686670
Bravo
>>
>>8968660
sounds like someone with the potential to be incredibly successful
>>
>>8968992
>impulsive
>snorts coke and and pops pills
>changes mood on a dime

Yeah, no. This one fits more into the "abused as a child" psychopath that dies of OD/goes to jail

Smart psychopaths e.g. CEO psychopaths know to control themselves in the right ways, even though they don't "feel" the need to.
>>
File: sympathy clap.gif (2MB, 252x198px) Image search: [Google]
sympathy clap.gif
2MB, 252x198px
>>8968667
Came here expecting to see this.
>>
File: 1438802015816.png (132KB, 600x558px) Image search: [Google]
1438802015816.png
132KB, 600x558px
>as well as a diagnosis by a Doctor.
>"Yes, Mrs. Bateman, it does appear that you have a vagina."
>>
>>8968660
>Can psychopaths ever feel love or any sort of attachment to someone?

No.

>Yet sometimes she can be the most affectionate, loving, charming and nicest person you've ever met.

She behaves like that only for her own good. She doesn't give a shit about anyone else.
>>
>>8968660
sounds like someone is mad they're stuck in some hot bitch's friendzone

spoiler: everyone is an asshole
>>
>>8969132
Not everyone. I'm the one exception.
>>
>>8968667
wew lad
>>
>>8968660
>Yet sometimes she can be the most affectionate, loving, charming and nicest person you've ever met.
That's her manipulating you
>>
>>8968660
once you become a quality person, you will stop associating with and become less attractive to low quality people.
>>
>>8969032
yeah I said potential. I know people like this who have gotten their shit together and theyre incredibly successful
>>
>>8968660
Bipolar disorder
>>
That sounds alot like Borderline Personality Disorder or maybe Bipolar, not that I am qualified to diagnose shit
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.