[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy shit this world is so unfair. How in the world do you deal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: chinese overlords.jpg (145KB, 1200x554px) Image search: [Google]
chinese overlords.jpg
145KB, 1200x554px
Holy shit this world is so unfair. How in the world do you deal with the fact that you will never be as smart as this guy no matter how HARD you try?
>>
>>8968298
I don't know. It just does not bother me at all.
>>
what are his accomplishments exactly? his wiki page looks like it was written by a family member

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Ung-yong

>In November 2, 1967, at the age of 5, he appeared on Fuji TV in Japan and amazed guests by solving Differential Equations and the meaning of life.
>meaning of life

>In March 14, 2014, he became associate professor in Shinhan University, and became vice president of North Kyeong-gi Development Research Center and The Avengers.
>The Avengers
>>
File: 1477142054904.jpg (48KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1477142054904.jpg
48KB, 1024x576px
>>8968298
yeah and the murifats at NASA made him calculate triple integrals all day long, all alone and he was miserable.
>>
>>8968303
>>8968300
Stop dodging the question.
>>
Well I just dont care. Is being smart the only goal in life you have? Does it have any value intrinsic value outside of human institutions? Does it actually matter in the long run? I think the answer for all of these questions is no. Once you realize how insignificant humanity and you are, you will stop caring about fucking retarded shit like a random asian guy being smart
>>
>>8968300

That doesn't look like Tony Stark
>>
Reminds me of this girl who wrote her own Wikipedia page.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Choc%27late_Allen
>>
why dont child prodigies ever become billionaires or anything
>>
File: bigguyforyou.jpg (14KB, 400x293px) Image search: [Google]
bigguyforyou.jpg
14KB, 400x293px
>>8968364
because they're too smart for money
>>
>>8968298
>How in the world do you deal with the fact that you will never be as smart as this guy no matter how HARD you try?
Who cares if someone is smarter than me if I'm already smart enough to have a good life? Should I also kill myself because someone else is a billionaire or is the prime Minister of his country or whatever? It's not a zero-sum game. Someone else being happier doesn't invalidate my own happiness.
>>
>>8968298
>Ph.D in civil engineering
>Done literally nothing with his life
>IQfags will beat themselves to orgasm over his IQ.
The guy has done as much with his IQ as I have without it.
>>
>>8968364
Because charisma gets the money not number crunchers
>>
>>8968298
Because Chris Langan is too humble to be in the Guiness book
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.