[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw imposter syndrome in school >constant fear of being

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: 1496857945621.jpg (117KB, 847x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1496857945621.jpg
117KB, 847x1300px
>tfw imposter syndrome in school
>constant fear of being accused of plagiarism even though I did the work and understand the material
>tfw professor compliments my lab papers and how I have a better understanding than most
>feel guilty
>>
File: 1406275405091.jpg (14KB, 500x171px) Image search: [Google]
1406275405091.jpg
14KB, 500x171px
>>8965657
stupid little anime bitch
>>
nice post anon, better than most!
>>
>tfw feel bad when I succeed and worse when I fail
>>
>>8965657
You were probably unjustly accused of several things as a small child. Or rather, as a small child, you did things that your parents punished you for, but you did not understand their reasoning. Like you did something that accomplished your goal and you felt proud of doing it, though what you were doing is drawing on the walls with markers. You'd get punished for it, but not really understand why what you did was bad because you were still too young to understand? Weird things like that happen when parents don't really understand how a child looks at the world around them.

Another aspect is watching too many movies/tv shows while growing up. Most Jewish produced movies and tv shows teach that your goals of true success are to be punished. You are allowed to do small things, but you will never be able to win the lottery or achieved your ultimate goal because it will always be taken from you to balance out their view of the universe. It is a brainwashing method to keep you down through life.

Basically, don't feel guilty. No one will take your success from you except you. Learn to enjoy your successes and reach for even higher goals.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.