[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

d/ic/k here. Are there any way to memorize all the anatomy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

d/ic/k here.

Are there any way to memorize all the anatomy of the human body?
>>
>>8962118
nope, it's never been done, still an open problem
>>
>>8962172
bump
>>
>>8962118

Have you tried memorizing it?
>>
>>8962307
what's the best way to do it?
>>
>>8962309
Git gud
>>
>>8962118
Bio pre-med major and minor in art.
>>
LOOMIS.
>>
>>8962118
No.
>t. Med student
>>
>>8962118
Go to your local hospital and ask if you can do studies of bodies in the morgue.
>>
Try making a mnemonic for each "section" - it has to be ridiculous tho - or you'll never remember.
Example - to remember the layers of the atmosphere I use the following: The Straight Man's Testicles Exploded (Troposphere, Stratosphere, Mesosphere, Thermosphere, Exosphere).
>>
>>8962118
Go fuck yourself.
I come one time on your board for advice and you give me grief,guess what you aint getting help from me.

t.medfag,translated to artisan terms a person who studied human anatomy top to bottom for two years.
Now go suck a dick disgusting scum.
>>
>>8962577
Checked.
>>
>>8962118
Yes, study it.
>>
>>8962577
/ic/ truly is the most aggressive board on 4chan.
>>
what's the point when the internet exists?
>>
>>8962696
Yes it is.
Have you ever been there?

Anything that doesn't strike their preferred balance of realism (note: they hate photorealism) is dubbed "durrr muh style" and shit all over.
>>
>>8962550
fucking kek anon
>>
>>8963156
>(note: they hate photorealism)

That's because it's difficult.
>>
>>8962118
Was wondering the same thing. Got an anatomy exam in 6 days
>>
>>8962118
The knee bone is connected to the head bone the back bone is connected to the toe bone. Remember this song and you will easily remember the anatomy.
>>
File: Anatomy.jpg (256KB, 705x848px) Image search: [Google]
Anatomy.jpg
256KB, 705x848px
>>8962118
Try studying it, faggot.
>>
This book is the GOAT, but if you're learning anatomy you'll need to go look at cadavers.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.