[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /sci/, What would happen if we made a Bacta style Tank/Vat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 0.jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
25KB, 480x360px
Alright /sci/, What would happen if we made a Bacta style Tank/Vat and filled it with Egg Whites that have been run underneath U.V light and life support machines? Then combined that with *pic related* for surgery and stem cell placement?
>>
the patient would drown in egg whites
>>
The egg whites would never die.
>>
>>8960696
>With life support machines

Read the whole thing.
>>
>>8960706
>>8960696
What I am asking is...Could we get the patiant to feasably float in the middle like an egg yolk while the machine did a 360 degree operation and sewed him back together?
>>
>>8960709
>>8960696
>>8960687
>>8960709

>"Could we in effect "linguini" the patient in strands to operate?"

WEW LAD
>>
>>8960687
>tfw the cure is always worse than the disease.
>tfw a thousand tiny hands cutting and adding to your body from all directions
>tfw egg whites give you salmonella...
nm I just read U.V light I assume that was to steralize them...
>tfw the answer to immortality was literally being a chicken
>tfw the answer was fear all along
Darth Plegeus The Wise
Hold me daddy
>>
>>8960748
>clear liquid
>thus allowing for laser, x-ray and proton therapy
>regulates temperature
>privides constant pressure on body and veins from all angles

Shieeeeeeeet
>>
>>8960687
https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/frozen-eggs-hatching.130155/

>yfw it can double as a cryopreservation machine
>yfw you can turn it into a Matrix style machine to hook your conciousness into to pilot drones and bots and shit
>yfw no face

Where were you when life went full LCL Evangelion fluid on your ass?
>>
What stops the eggs whites from just flooding inside the patient when they're cut open?
>>
>>8960784
Precisely what stops them from flooding egg whites...

Gentle pressure...just enough that it can keep birb safe not enough that it can hurt birb dammirbd....(hurt the bird if it sustains damage.)
>>
>>8960786
egg yolks*** not egg whites...
>>
>>8960784
Whelp I have succesfully doomed the human race :D

Enjoy your dystopia...
Hail Eris.
>>
File: the-matrix-pods.jpg (61KB, 560x306px) Image search: [Google]
the-matrix-pods.jpg
61KB, 560x306px
>>8960786
>>8960768

I knew this sounded familiar...
>>
File: 1489057128487.jpg (227KB, 1600x1120px) Image search: [Google]
1489057128487.jpg
227KB, 1600x1120px
>>8960786
>Gentle pressure
wouldnt that also result in blood bleeding out of the body as soon as you cut ?
>>
>>8960803
Only if it was applied to one place or if the liquid was of lower density.
>>
>>8960815
not a medfag but what difference does that make ?

the area where you cut will be still under pressure
>>
>>8960821
Magic meme sauce anon...
Magic meme sauce...
>>
>>8960821
Okay maybe it won't hold for surgery if the cut is too large...but we can modify the approach...

New approach...we stop the bleeding by cooling, sedating and slowing the heart during surgery followed by a warming and a rude electroshock to the breastplate.

Ayy Lmaos confirmed
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.