[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a medical condition that causes people to grow extremely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1474396298499.jpg (95KB, 1300x953px) Image search: [Google]
1474396298499.jpg
95KB, 1300x953px
Is there a medical condition that causes people to grow extremely small teeth? I don't mean due to dental erosion or large gums, like in the pic, I mean teeth that are naturally grown small and far apart.
>>
I'll tell you why I ask, but you won't understand, i'm alone in this feeling. The feeling of wanting small, hard nuggets of enamel biting at every part of your skin, your tongue, your balls, your cock - without the numb bluntness of a full set of them clamping down of course, i've tried like that and it doesn't even come close to what I imagine it could be/should be.
Basically through years of social manipulation i've collected social ties with a set of women such that I am almost sure I can get them to take my seed, and I am going to take any steps to induce whatever condition would cause this in the spawn, I will have a large sample size of which to experiment and refine the process of course, that is what I have spent a large portion of my life making sure.
I've found a few, a FEW people who have said they have small teeth, but from their medical findings its just unlucky variance, I very much hope this isn't the truth.
>>
Yes, a medical condition called genetics.
>>
Yes there is, it's called true generalized microdontia, but it's very rare and usually happens in some forms of dwarfism
>>
probably genetics.

i believe that people with endomorph body type have smaller teeth and genitals. science didn't confirm it yet
>>
>>8959034
small teeth or big gums?
>>
>>8959034
Williams syndrome
>>
>>8959034
yes I knew a guy in high school with this problem
>>
You can get surgery to correct it. They actually cut away too much gums according to my asian orthodontist.
>>
>>8959034
Actual dentist here.
Guess what,Im not going to tell you because I dont have math degree 300K starting.
>>
>>8961667
>>8961799
>>8961840
>>8959251
But how would I induce these conditions in a child?
>>
Syphilis
>>
>>8959108
Are you trying to breed children with small teeth so they can bite your balls? What the fuck dude?? Get fixed.
>>
File: ?.png (53KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
?.png
53KB, 256x256px
>>8960906
>>
>>8962344
Yes that is the essence of it, are you going to help or keep fucking crying?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.