[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Get master's degree in literature >Regret it and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0296.jpg (141KB, 1920x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0296.jpg
141KB, 1920x960px
>Get master's degree in literature
>Regret it and want to go back to school for a science
>Have the cash to do it
>First need to finish math classes just to enter physics 101
>Lower level math classes are easy
>Get to calc 1, get my ass kicker, finish with a 78%
How bad am I in for when I take physics 101 and calc 2 at the same time?
>>
>>8957326
Work hard you'll be fine, calc 1 can be tough depending on your professor
>>
>>8957326
>amost 4/5
>ass kicked
>>
>>8957326
>get a master's degree in literature
>struggle with calc 1
This shit is why I can't take lib arts fags seriously
>>
>>8957335
>t. state school engineer who can't write for shit
>>
>>8957335
Because you have autism?
>>
>>8957338
I get paid $80k a year to write reports that will be read and used in the repair of primary aerospace structures for the next 20-30 years. Can you say the same?
>>
>>8957360
Of course he can't. He barely passed basic calculus. You think he can actually paraphrase anything technical?
>>
>>8957326
Probably your physics 101 will be around the range of your calc 1 score.
But don't know how calc 2 will fuck you up or not, but you should review calc 1 again just in case.

Also if you have a MA in literature, I'm sure you got good writing skills, something a lot of STEM doesn't have so you probably won't have any problems with the physics papers you gotta do as an undergrad.
>>
>>8957360
Stop LARPing anime faggot, you're probably a web dev.
>>
>>8957332
Anything less than an A in a class that you should've taken the equivalent of in high school is pretty embarrassing.
>>
>>8957326
>get a master's degree in literature
>struggle with calc 1

You wont get a Masters in STEM with a low GPA.

Study Hard using /sci/ recommended books to raise GPA to acceptable levels.

But I expected that a master in literature would struggle in Calc 1.
>>
>>8957381
>tfw I'm finally successful enough that anons think I must be LARPing about my shitty everyday life

>>8957380
That's a good point, actually. I see a lot of engineers that can do a derivative but never need to, and I see just as many engineers that need to be able to write effectively but simply can't. If OP can get a STEM degree and knows how to sell himself, he could probably go pretty far.
>>
>>8957484
you've made it anon, how does it feel?
>>
>>8957539
I haven't really made it yet, since I can't stand sitting in a cubicle all day.

I'll make it once I either get a really cool job I enjoy or once I save up enough to retire. Hopefully neither of those are too far off.
>>
>>8957484
heh, first time seeing an actual pussy drawn in a mainstream show
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.