[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be 30 >Know nothing >Watch Micheal >Think how many

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: Michael-960x640.jpg (66KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
Michael-960x640.jpg
66KB, 960x640px
>Be 30
>Know nothing
>Watch Micheal
>Think how many women he has slept with
>Be happy
>Think how many women i have slept with
>Be unhappy again

I am a mechanical engineer. I think i know nothing when i watch vsauce's videos. Do i have to be machine nerd or geek to be succesful. I learned this words in this year. Really. In Turkey we hadn't used this words till Youtubers appear. We use "inek" instead of this. "İnek" is not same Nerd. But similar. We don't have similar word for Geek. Whatever, I am curious how i become a good mechanical engineer. I want to do my own science like Micheal do.
>>
>>8954642
if you think of all the men you slept with, now that'll make you happy, OP
>>
>>8954642
Micheal has a wife though. That's pretty much all you need to consistent sex.

So he is a nerd, but a nerd who gets consistent sex.
>>
File: 07166.png (207KB, 651x315px) Image search: [Google]
07166.png
207KB, 651x315px
>>8954758
>wife
>consistent sex
>>
>>8954642

Micheal is charismatic as fuck. Pretty sure he was smashing it when he was single.
>>
File: OGecQW82.jpg (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
OGecQW82.jpg
18KB, 400x400px
>>8954758
>Micheal has a wife though. That's pretty much all you need to consistent sex.
>>
>>8954772
>>8955871
What do you think you do with a wife? Essentially without fucking her good and regularly she will leave you. Go back to school, kiddos.

>>8954809
>Micheal is charismatic as fuck.
More like an overacting annoying asshole, but yeah, I kinda get it how he would seem charismatic to some people.
>>
File: 1489513696357.jpg (169KB, 521x857px) Image search: [Google]
1489513696357.jpg
169KB, 521x857px
>>8954642
>judging yourself or others based on quantity of sex
This is your mistake, chad
>>
>>8957622
Sex is a good metric though. If someone does not have much sex, you can usually assume many negatives things about them. And if someone has too much sex, you can assume many negatives things about them.

Being a person of balance is how you show that you have true value as a human being. Because sex is something that can be obtained in many ways.

You can either court women, or you can pay for women, or you can rape women.

The first shows charisma, which is a positive skill. The second shows that you have economic stability, which is a positive trait. The third shows that you have physical strength and initiative, which are positive traits.

By having sex, and by letting everyone around you know you have sex, you are implicitly telling the people that you posess the skills I previously mentioned. You are charismatic, economically stable and physically fit.
>>
File: 1488870723228.jpg (62KB, 428x410px) Image search: [Google]
1488870723228.jpg
62KB, 428x410px
>>8957627
>>
>>8954642
Can't believe this guy has a wife with his gay Valley Girl California™ accent. I hate Califaggots so much jesus christ.
>>
>>8957641
>(You)
(((Nebraska)))
>>
>>8957754
What? He lives in California you dumb commie faggot.
>>
>>8957755
I'm talking about you. It's true that things easily go over an autist's head.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.