[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7x2 XVKyn0AM Guys... please

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: NASA.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
NASA.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7x2XVKyn0AM

Guys... please explain this anyone please, I feel like I'm going to throw up.
>>
>>8954399
its a 30 second youtube video with hoax in the title and a slowed down part of a clip of some scientists who have dedicated their entire lives to one specific thing being a little awkward

I don't really know what their is to explain other than this is not even remotely close to evidence of any conspiracy other than a conspiracy to convince us that astronauts are still cool fighter pilots and shit and not mostly autistic scientists.
>>
>>8954399
>>8954426

to go further in the uncropped full speed section you can even see the guy's finger go in the other guy's pocket, and then when its cropped that detail is conveniently missing so it looks like he's grabbing at nothing.

an honest mistake and not a disingenuous attempt to bait unsuspecting people into a conspiracy i'm sure!
>>
>>8954426
>didn't watch anything
>>8954430
>to go further in the uncropped full speed section you can even see the guy's finger go in the other guy's pocket, and then when its cropped that detail is conveniently missing so it looks like he's grabbing at nothing.
This is what I thought at first, but you can clearly see him tug at nothing and the shirt move in response. He then slides his hand down afterwards.
>>
This is /sci/ not >>>/x/
fuck off brainlets
>>
>>8954399
It's normal to feel the need to throw up in microgravity.
People willing to go to space probably don't know how bad it is for your stomach.
>>
>>8954433
>>8954430
his pinky literally slid into his pocket, get fucking glasses, both of you
>>
>we need to prove that we're in zero gravity
>let's just hang them upside down
Genius
>>
>>8954399
Those lines are the outline of the hatch in the background, idiot.
>>
>>8956566
I would certainly hang you if I had the option
>>
>>8954399
>y
Look at :00:05. Teh fella imparted lateral momentum. Nothing wrong here.
>>
>>8956566

56566 ;-(
>>
>>8954399
Where's the problem, sorry if i'm a brainlet but i can't understand, he just grabbed him
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.