[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Despite laying the foundations of physics and calculus, why couldn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0688.jpg (418KB, 780x1074px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0688.jpg
418KB, 780x1074px
Despite laying the foundations of physics and calculus, why couldn't he still get a girlfriend?
>>
>>8953980
he was a faggot
>>
He was the original beta male
>>
>>8953980
He was too beautiful for this world
>>
>>8953980
Didn't he brag about being a virgin? I know he was into /x/ tier shit so maybe he was becoming a wizard.
>>
>>8953980

Autism and obsessive Christianity.
>>
>>8954069
Also madness from mercury poisoning
>>
>>8953980
Apple hit his head
>>
I think in all honesty that he saw women as a distraction. He wasn't completely wrong. You'll never get on his level if you spend all your time catering to a woman's needs.
>>
He didn't want one?
>>
He was engaged you dumb ass neckbeard fatboys.
>>
>>8954155
>[The claim that Newton had been engaged] was made by William Stukeley in 1727, in a letter about Newton written to Richard Mead. Charles Hutton, who in the late eighteenth century collected oral traditions about earlier scientists, declared that there "do not appear to be any sufficient reason for his never marrying, if he had an inclination so to do. It is much more likely that he had a constitutional indifference to the state, and even to the sex in general."

>-Charles Hutton, A Mathematical and Philosophical Dictionary (1795/6), vol. 2, p. 100

This is the only source which claims he was engaged, and it's quite obviously bullshit.
>>
>>8953980
too smart for women
>>
>>8954682
Women are a meme.
>>
>>8953980
Because he was truly enlightened.

>falling for the vaginal jew
>>
File: zILO1lMh.jpg (58KB, 1024x450px) Image search: [Google]
zILO1lMh.jpg
58KB, 1024x450px
>>8953980
Autism. This is another reason why we badly need artificial wombs and other kinds of vivitech. Pic very much related.
>>
>>8954181
wow youre obsessed with newton
>>
>>8954744
Rightfully so given that Newton is top husbando.
>>
>>8953980
To achieve true enlightenment one must not fall for the vaginal Jew.
Sir Isaac Newton was a MGTOW.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.