[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /sci/, I'm not normally a regular poster here, but I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: ss (2016-09-05 at 11.22.21).jpg (13KB, 164x156px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-09-05 at 11.22.21).jpg
13KB, 164x156px
Sup /sci/, I'm not normally a regular poster here, but I think science is usually right about shit. Thing is, recently I've been wondering about something and I don't know who to ask.

Biologically, is there any evidence that women's vaginas get less tight in proportion to how much sex they have, or with number of sex partners or anything like that? Because it sounds like bullshit to me, but it also sounds plausible. If what little science I know has taught me anything, it's that if you feel even remotely 'iffy' about your own knowledge and have to rely on

>common sense

you're probably an idiot and need to ask someone.

I would ask some science focussed website, but they might just lie to me because liberals. I would ask /r9k/ and /pol/, but they're not gonna be straight with me for similar reasons.

So what's the deal, /sci/? I'll never have sex, but I'm curious now.
>>
There's definitely a temporary effect. Vaginas get looser as they get accustomed to sex again, but once they stop it'll go away. I don't know if it's just the girl relaxing more since she's comfortable doing it again, or if it's something else though.

source: couple girls I know who become quite tight after not getting fucked for a month or longer, until they get used to it again
>>
>>8951661
Stretching is probably based on frequency of super happy penetration time and size of penetrating object.

You'd probably need to be more concerned about whether or not she masturbates with the biggest possible dildo she can find or if all of her boyfriends have been hung like horses.

My basis for this theory is that we all know the vagina stretches depending on the size of the penetrating object and that it doesn't tighten back up immediately. It can take weeks to return to maximum tightness, from what I've experienced. Therefore, frequent penetration would mean that the vagina would never have time to return to base tightness.

Now I'm just guessing here, but I figure the larger the object, the longer it takes to return to base tightness, with the possibility of semi-permanent stretching if the object is large enough. This is based on that I've heard giving birth can cause semi-permanent stretching due to such a large object.

Now I say semi permanent because there is also the possibility of them doing kegels or whatever the name of the vagina exercise is, which I believe increases tightness.

So, to summarize, in theory, only frequent penetration by large objects should have a significant impact on tightness from the perspective of somebody with an average sized dick, but vagina exercises could probably alleviate some, if not all of the stretching.

There are other factors too like variation in base tightness, arousal, etc...

But I'm no scientist, this just seems like the most reasonable analysis from what I've experienced and what I've heard that seems true based on what I know to be true.
>>
>implying /sci/ is not completely invaded by /pol/
>>
>>8951661
>Girl has only dated one guy but had sex with him every day for several years.
>Girl has slept with 20 guys but only had sex with each a few times.
Which one is more likely to be loose? Neither, because that shit don't work that way.
>>
Tissue generally doesnt work that way. If it would you could get a longer cock by just pulling on it occasionally. If that would work, every guy would do it. Now a pussy is not a dick but i cant think of any kind of body tissue that increases/gets longer because you occasionally stretch it
>>
File: Lip plating.jpg (547KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Lip plating.jpg
547KB, 768x1024px
>>8954388
>>
>>8955282

Hence occasionally. If she takes a coke-can sized dick inside of her for 24 hours/day for several years then yes her vagina might stay like that.
>>
My tightest fuck was a hooker. You may delete the thread now.
>>
>>8951661
I have been with my wife for almost 10 years and her vag is as tight as when she was 17.
>>
>>8955356
that just means you have the biggest dick in town
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.