[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have final exam for Physics (electricity and magnetism) tomorrow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1491862399542.jpg (79KB, 874x684px) Image search: [Google]
1491862399542.jpg
79KB, 874x684px
>have final exam for Physics (electricity and magnetism) tomorrow
>literally never opened textbook or paid attention in class regarding magnetism

I'm also a brainlet. What is the fastest way to cram for physics/hard sciences (problems are conceptual in general) that does not involve drugs (I'm a connectionlet)?
>>
>>8946494
Tomorrow? Jesus, pal, I don't think that's possible. That's a brainlet class, but if we're talking ultra efficient cramming? You probably want more than a week to learn an entire class on your own

Retake the class if you fail and learn from your mistakes. Just pay attention and don't make life hard for yourself
>>
Well, my physics exam is in two days and I practiced. Same topics plus gravity, oscillations and basic movement. I wish you much luck but it is too late. Repeat the class and do it better next time.
>>
But study anyways right now. Because the emotional pressure on you right now is the best motivation for practicing there is. Use it. Even if you forget it in two weeks again, next time you learn it it will be easier.
>>
>>8946494
No way you will pass. Get it pushed. Delay it. Do anything except take it. It takes more than a few days to digest electricity and magnetism even conceptually.
>>
>>8946494
1.Do it the Yang Mills way.

2.If the magnetism stuff has magnetic fields in matter, tell them that matter is a lie and you're OK with that.

3. Do not forget natural units.
>>
Even if you do cram you're still barely going to save your ass. Just retake the course.
>>
>>8946494
just focus on the precursor laws to Maxwell's equations, Biot-Savart law, lorentz force etc. If you have a basic understanding of vector calculus it should all fall into place.
>>
You only need to know 5 formulas, 4 Maxwell's equations and lorentz force, and you should be able to derive the rest

It's only 3 if you use the relativistic tensor formulation tho
>>
practice
>>
>>8947884
Oh look, a pseudo intellectual cunt who doesn't know what a standard physics II class covers and that physics II is almost always taught along side calc II.
If you're in physics II you don't know vector calculus, and physics II doesn't touch on anything you've listed.

But kid, try your best. Go through examples and try to memorize some formulas and processes to solve the examples.

Is this just electricity and magnetism? Does it include circuits? Circuit analysis is wicked easy and you might luck out if its heavier on the circuit analysis side.
If it's a full final exam then you're probably shit out of luck but you know, try.

Memorize some equations and processes and you might be able to pull out a 70.
>>
>>8947890
Are you a fucking moron? Have you even been to a college or university?
You realize Physics II is a freshman spring course right?
fall everyone takes calc I and phy I, then spring they take calc II and phy II.

You're giving useless advice to try and sound and appear smart to a bunch of anonymous people but anyone with an inkling of critical thinking or reasoning skills immediately realizes how stupid and misinformed you must be to make such a recommendation.
>>
>>8948535
You definitely do vector calc within the first 2 weeks of physics 2 at my uni.
>>
>>8948543
>hasn't been to uni in years
>>
Most of this stuff is trivial and you will need to have a basic understanding of Lorentz and Maxwells Equations.

Like the others anon already said, if you understand it you will be able to derive anything you need for your exam.
>>
>>8948543
Fuck off shill
>>
>>8948543
Stop sperging, cretin, curriculum is not the same everywhere.
>>
>>8946494

Does it matter op? IDK how your school works. Mine, only 3rd and 4th year classes count towards graduating GPA and masters admissions. Do you need this credit for other courses? Did you do alright in the class, so you can pass the course with a bad final exam mark? Do you need to pass the final to pass the course?
>>
worst case is, you fail the course. you sound like you're in 1st or 2nd year, if so you can probably burn some free electives and structure a years worth of courses to take that don't rely on this class as pre-req. take it again over the summer if it's too hard for you.
>>
>>8948782
>>8947890

This, there are only 5 fundamental EM equations, the rest are just definitions
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.