[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you're a 20 year old virgin man, does that mean you're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1487976363589.png (48KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1487976363589.png
48KB, 184x184px
If you're a 20 year old virgin man, does that mean you're likely intelligent?
>>
>>8943191
Also, I've never kissed a girl before on top of this.
>>
>>8943191
Well, you are not the only one in the same situation, anon. What do you study?
>>
>>8943208
I'm not in college yet, but I'm going in for computer science and marketing.
>>
>>8943219

At best you're average IQ. Even pajeets can learn to use a computer.
>>
>>8943191
The humanity is here thanks to men choosing to take pride in serving women and thanks to women loving to be served.
=>Nobody likes a virgin boy

being a virgin means you suck at making women cum, or more generally at entertaining them, especially if you are old, while other men are already proud of fucking women and the one girl that you try to be noticed by.

For virginity in girl, betas think that motherhood is a redemption from slutiness, or non-virginity.
Of course, today, motherhood is delayed by women, if not even disliked, precisely because women want to enjoy the cock carousel for far longer then before, so the motherhood as redemption is replaced by being in a relationship.
Men accept these compromises because they never have the choice when it comes to women and even invent the meme ''our society will continue in the future so it is good that women spread their legs''.

proving my point. virgin = weaklings, not real men

this indeed. why ?
-because people know that women cannot keep their legs closed
-because people know that most men never amount to anything besides wishing to fuck women

virginity is the best discriminant for people:
-good women are not tramps
-good men manage to make something of their lives (but most men are too pathetic to do something that fucking women).

naturally, this non-hedonistic utopia never occurs:
-women spread their legs chasing their fun, especially through sex, thanks to the men ready to serve them
-very few men go beyond women
men never amount to anything besides providing entertainment for women, since providing for women is the easiest thing (even though, most of the time, they will get their orgasms from other men), especially when it comes to giving them gifts.
>>
>>8943191
>does that mean you're likely intelligent?

I'd say it means you are dumb. Because if you were smart then you would have already solved this problem.

Look, I am a clasically smart guy. I study mathematics and I'm good at it. I have been doing this forever. But when I was in my early teens I got really horny. My penis wanted something different. Initially I was very stressed because I did not talk to anyone, I didn't really have real friends, and all I did was do math. So because of this distraction I started becoming irresponsible. I became depressed, my grades got lower, and for a time I genuinely think that my IQ literally fucking dropped. Like, I'd go to math class and for the first time not understand concepts.

So what did I do? I stopped thinking about this like if it was some side issue. It was clear now that this was the main issue in my life at the moment, and I had to do something. For the next year or so I started almost completely focusing on finding pussy. Getting pussy. I did many, many things that personally I now regret. Specially the things I did when I finally got a girl to let me fuck her. Things I can't talk about and will never share. Hopefully some day someone hits me with a brick and I forget what happened.

But the thing is that I did it. And my penis was happy. After that mathematics became easy again, and my penis left me to myself.

You have to do the same. You have to focus on losing that virginity. You have even easier than me because you are now an adult, not a teen as I was back then. You can literally right now go get a prostitute and do your business.

JUST DO IT.
>>
>>8943233
I don't want a prostitute though.
It doesn't seem to be worth having sexual intercourse.
>>
>>8943233
Not OP, what if I just don't fucking care about losing my virginity? It's not like my libido is low, but masturbation has always been enough to satisfy my purely phyical desires. I do want a gf for emotional purposes, but that craving has never interrupted me in life ever.
>>
>>8943240
>I don't want a prostitute though.
Why not? They are not bad people or anything.

>It doesn't seem to be worth having sexual intercourse.

Ehh... you are right and you are wrong. When you do it you will see how pointless and savage it is. But it is a good way of getting rid stress.
>>
>>8943244
OP here

I'm the same way.
I really don't care about having sex with women.

Sometimes I do, but those moments are sparse and few.
>>
>>8943252
>I really don't care about having sex with women.
>Sometimes I do, but those moments are sparse and few.
That's how most people are and in those moments they have sex with women.
>>
>>8943259
It happens so randomly though.
I'll be talking to a cute girl, and I'll imagine myself strangling her while plunging in and out of her, and I get a raging erection.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.