[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>aced every chemistry exam >failed the lab >school has

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: yWRigl6B.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
yWRigl6B.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>aced every chemistry exam
>failed the lab
>school has policy where you fail class if you fail lab

What is the easiest way to end myself?
>>
>>8943003
There's no easy way to end yourself if you failed the lab
>>
>>8943003

drink acid. I thought you passed every chemical exam? you should know this.
>>
>>8943007
kekk'd
>>
>>8943007
savage
but he's right op how can you be so retarded
>>
just get out of chem while you still can

trust me
>>
>>8943034
I'm a community college student that wants to do engineering...
>>
>>8943076
switch to computer engineering
it's still engineering, but without chem
>>
>>8943034
this

I was in chem and found the subject easy enough but I'm a klutz and frequently spilled shit
Switched to EE and enjoying it more
>>
>>8943003

challenge the decision, anon. if you have documentation of some sort of brain problem or disability try to leverage that if possible.
>>
>>8943003

alternatively, there is probably some mechanism to challenge the course. which would defacto bypass all labs and just give you a final exam. since you did well on the exams, this should not be a problem
>>
>>8943003
Appeal to the administration of the college to get your passing grade. Let them know that most colleges don't have that kind of shit.
>>
>>8943116

ehh. my uni also has this. a number of courses will require you to get a passing average on all of the components. so if you failed a lab, it is fine so long as it balances out, and even then it is rarely enforced. appealing to the admin is still a good idea, though. maybe there are some extenuating circumstances you can think of op.
>>
>>8943116
in my uni if you fail the class then you automatically fail the lab
but they do allow you to pass the lab and fail the class, then just retake the class
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.