[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has science killed anyone else's sex drive? Ever since I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

File: 1495371832664.jpg (150KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1495371832664.jpg
150KB, 1280x720px
Has science killed anyone else's sex drive?
Ever since I started studying seriously, I've lost the desire to masturbate even when I want to.
I can still ejaculate fine, but I have to work to keep it up and nothing really stimulates me like it used to.
I exercise every day and take supplements that are supposed to increase testosterone levels, but nothing works.
Should I just kill myself?
>>
me too. Don't have to worry about keeping it up though.
>>
>>8939613
Hell no. Sex is always a good time. You should probably just get laid.
>>
So you associate sex drive with masturbation? Fucking degenerate.

Have you ever even seen a pussy?
>>
>>8939613
nope. the SSRI's did that
>>
>>8939646
I feel like anyone who talks like this has never had sex (at least not good sex)
>>
>>8939613
Yes, but that is a good thing.

Escaping the fleshly desires in life means that you can focus on the parts that really interest you.

>>8939646
>Have you ever even seen a pussy?
3D or 2D?
>>
File: kawai butt.png (279KB, 576x718px) Image search: [Google]
kawai butt.png
279KB, 576x718px
soon you'll transcend to 2D
>>
>>8939613
You're just getting older. Sex is still fun for me, but I don't feel as compelled towards it as I did in my teens/early 20s unless I've gone like 4 or 5 days without.
>>
It's the opposite for me actually. Studying makes me feel like a robot so I'm looking for excuses to take breaks and jerk off.
>>
>>8939613
>>8939655
>>8940475
Take your pedophile cartoons back to >>>/a/
>>
>>8939613
>blaming science
LOL
>>
>>8939613
It's perfectly normal for sex drive to decline as one ages, and for some people it comes earlier than others.
What you ought to do is now use all that would be fapping time instead studying the dark arts, and pursue the wizardly destiny we're all bound to.
>>
>>8939613
desu the older I get the more I can't leave my gf alone.
>>
>>8939613
Sex is the the plebeian thing a man can do and normies think that ''the only thing which connects us to beast is sex'' which is super retarded and actually is clue to spot normies. Sex for humans (well men more than women) is the opposite of what animals do.
Your life would actually be better if what you call sex would be what animals do: a bit of fight for men (like they love to do now to feed their spook of merit), but once year and it may or may not lead to pregnancy in a roastie.

Also, normies imagine that sex and orgasms (since it wall they know to do) is the way to stop pessimism, >muh schopenhaeur did not have sex enough, some gateway to the spooks of ''transcendence'', immanence'', or for the smart-ass circlejarking over the stop of any dichotomy by oxymorons, the ''immanence through transcendence'' or ''the transcendence through the immanence''
this is all cute and right if you want stay a normie, but if you want to stop being unhappy, and actually do something relevant once in your life, the first thing to stop doing is sex money, entertainment, lying and caring about what men do to feed their spoook of compassion and their opposite spook of dominance and hierarchy.

But of course liberals being hedonists like anybody on earth, they cannot stand hearing that ''sex is for reproduction only if you want to stop being a plebs'' which reminds them too much of being ruled by christians. women can see and experience sex as sex, meaning physical pleasure,, but sex for men is never ever about sex which makes them oddly enough so pathetic that it could be an exit for them to all this desire of impressing women and ''improving'' daily life with more pleasures (physical and intellectual) and less pains and use this as means to boast.
>>
>>8939613
so who is this cumdrum?
>>
>>8940881
this is barely even coherent
>>
File: 1475069422631v.jpg (108KB, 499x533px) Image search: [Google]
1475069422631v.jpg
108KB, 499x533px
>>8939655
Based.
>>8939613
This but in reverse. When I masturbate I lose my will to study.
>>
>>8940881

/lit/ pls go and stay go
>>
>>8940622
>/pol/
>>
File: 1494791751069.jpg (40KB, 688x653px) Image search: [Google]
1494791751069.jpg
40KB, 688x653px
>>8939613
>lost the desire to masturbate even when I want to
>>
>>8939650
Kek. Mine make me drowsy, but not sure if they make me less horny.

When I function though I use sex as a distraction.

>>8940881
Unless they're faking it
>>
>>8939613
I tried this before. It's because you're tired. You need to get more sleep.
>>
>>8939646
where do you think you are
>>
This is just what I need. I don't want to masturbate for the next 50 days. I need serious help to lower my sex drive. I normally masturbate twice a day
>>
>>8939646
gtfo fucking chad
>>
>>8943330
Rasheed
>>
>>8939613
Man, sometimes it's just good to fucking sit back and unwind. Like seriously. Lack of sex can drive a male crazy.

I like to study hard for 7 days straight (I am a NEET at the moment, going to college in a month though) and then on the 7th night, I like to lube up, and just have a fucking wild masturbation sessions with every cooped up dirty fucking fetish and thought I have. Usually giving me a giant orgasm.

Then I take a nice cold shower and go to bed like a baby. Feels fucking amazing the next day, and I am good for a week.
>>
>>8939613

Sex, masturbation and other material, flesh, carnal pleasures aren't needed for developed Man.
>>
>>8941068
no, we kick the anti-anime goons out too
quit blaming /pol/ for everything
>>
>>8943983
So where the fuck should we direct them then? I just assumed those guys would thrive on /pol/ since they resent Otaku culture and /pol/ would be a pretty Eurocentric place for them to hang out without having to deal with anime stuff.
>>
>>8939613
practicing science has done little to impede my unending urge to fuck any drawing i can find
>>
>>8941069
birbs
>>
>>8939613
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erwin_Schr%C3%B6dinger#Personal_life

Nah, science never did any harm.
Schroedinger was rolling in pussy the whole way.
>>
I realize 1hour ago that women cannot be asexual.
Women love sex and love to desire sex.

Men love sex but they do not love much nor dislike much the desire for sex. In fact the desire for sex is more like an hindrance and a thing to eject, precisely by wanking and ejaculation that is the pinnacle of fucking a slag.
men still despise not loving sex, since it removes the most effective mechanism of valuation that they have, which leads them to the usual mockery of being shagless didlos remaingin on the shelf, being baby dicks and being asexual.
Men despise asexuality in men since it shows them to be far less dominant than the story they plays in their heads

Women despise asexuality in men, since the few asexual men (very few are handsome) no longer acknowledge women for sex nor for companionship. Some asexual men claim to still want a gf just to cuddle, but that's already a baby-level sex and we are still in the situation of validation (and the gf still wants sex anyway sooner or later) and once they have sex with a girl they love they see sex is not so bad.

Women despise asexuality in women, precisely because women live on sex while their hate of their body for menstruating leads them to take pills which kills their desire for sex (but indeed kills their menstruation). They hate their life since through their own body, they acknowledge in their intimacy that they cannot win on both accounts: either have a comfy life or have an erotic life.

the more women are in control of their pussy, the more they are demanding and the more men are back to being puppies trying to please, which is the natural situaiton in the first place
>>
>>8941069
wugs
>>
File: aoi is a cute!.png (461KB, 617x562px) Image search: [Google]
aoi is a cute!.png
461KB, 617x562px
>>8939613
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.