[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So i'd like your honest thoughts on something /sci/, ill

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: airplane.jpg (6KB, 188x141px) Image search: [Google]
airplane.jpg
6KB, 188x141px
So i'd like your honest thoughts on something /sci/, ill start with story/effects.

>be me, take ~30 hits of LSD
>nod off without tripping (within 10 minutes)
>wake up, recollect only my death/being in hell
>in hospital, police found me, fines ect

ever since ive had these effects
>hyperrealism in dreams down to smell
>random 'false memories'/events that couldve happened in that moment pop up in my head (an example is I live in the woods (in a house) and people shoot guns, see bullet travel, hit me in head, i die, all in third person in that instant)
-drinking makes me be able to feel all my organs working, like literally feel them, prior it did not
-Also prior to the experience I never had a dream/couldn't imagine anything whatsoever, now like i said my dreams are hyperrealistic, I have all sensations almost as if its just another me
>still very little recollection of that night
>sometimes ill catch myself in a hardcore daydream where I am talking to another person (out loud, in real life) or making gestures ect, this includes replaying moments back in my head with near 100% accuracy

Tell me whats wrong/right with me pls

>pic unrelated, its all I have saved
>>
Sorry about the half greentext, half not I was busy daydreaming and forgot I was greentexting
>>
>>8936574
What does the functioning of kidneys feel like?
>>
>>8936576
Its like a small suction feeling, almost like if you put a straw on the end of your finger and suck on the other end.
>>
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flashback_(psychology)
or more severely
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hallucinogen_persisting_perception_disorder
>>
>>8936582
See ive seen both of those. They really dont apply. The flashbacks are more of just random events that couldve happened, ive never actually seen/felt anything like them before so i'm not sure how it could even fit into there.

If I get really tired I do start to have problems with my vision but I think its more because I have ambroplasia (reverse crosseyes) slightly
>>
>>8936587
That flashback page doesn't really explain the LSD flashback.

From the LSD page in wikipedia:

""Flashbacks" are a reported psychological phenomenon in which an individual experiences an episode of some of LSD's subjective effects after the drug has worn off, "persisting for months or years after hallucinogen use"."
>>
Science should do testing on this. And see if the majority who did something like this have the same effect. If so, maybe that's the hidden Timelord being in everyone and succumbed by everyday fuckery
>>
>>8936574
Its all in your head, you didn't actually take LSD

You can't sleep on hallucinogens without a tranquilizer

Just stop lying on the Internet and meditate some anon, you'll feel better.
>>
>>8936574
30 hits of LSD? can you elaborate?
All psychedelics can cause mental problems if you are predisposed to mental instability by birth.
>>
>>8936978
I actually can confirm you can fall asleep while cumming down. I didn't sleep for long but I managed like an hour before I woke up still tripping. I also took 12-24 hits at that point. (it was really potent)
>>
>>8937031
Sure still trailing I can believe a snooze (though personally I don't think I'd be able to sleep), but I doubt sincerely someone slept during the come up and then lost all memory until they were in a hospital presumably much later.
>>
How do you know your dreams are hyperrealistic if you never had a dream before?
>>
>>8937037
I think I figured it out OP said he nodded off after like 10 mins.. He probably didn't feel much then and woke up while tripping.... Lets just say you're still tripping balls considering I read on reddit like 15 hit should cause closed eye hallucinations and I lost touch with reality reliving past experiences I've had before I fell asleep in this post >>8937031
My guess you fell asleep before it kicked in you then woke up tripping with ego death and kind of forgot who you were and freaked out without remembering anything/your hell experience because thats what you were seeing at the time/getting visuals of.

I had vivid dreams before acid and ever since I first tried it they have been even more so. similar to yours.
>>
Your memory of falling asleep at the beginning of the trip is false, your brain probably made that up to help you cope with the severe trauma of a 3000ug ego-death. Take a smaller dose to help yourself remember but be wary because no garunetee you won't freak out again like last time.

Also please have a trip sitter if you can't be trusted solo
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.