[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think scientists don't know everything about how evol

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: giphy.gif (341KB, 636x477px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
341KB, 636x477px
I think scientists don't know everything about how evolution turned into consciousness.

What I think is life started out like little machines that are able function in some way, shape, or form. (Started out as lightning striking at chemicals) for billions of years until eventually a molecular machine forms that is able to do carry out a set of tasks like manipulate atoms randomly until it evolves into something like a calculator, that's able to calculate, compute, store data, and make changes to it's surroundings (the environment consisting of molecules and atoms)

Watch this video showing a visual simulation put together through microscopic research of how DNA works and how the molecular machines copy it to form new cells.

https://youtu.be/f9ff4FQ39CE

Those machines look very complicated and (machine) like, Extremely (machine) like. Probably what these molecular machines evolved into.
>>
They might of been copying themselves and creating new ones so they could work together to do more calculations. And have some of them go out and get fuel to keep them going.

What if all those machines were doing extreme calculations on the universe and how it worked and had some sort of artificial intelligent like behaviour and kept doing calculations because that's what it does. And it just needed to be more complicated so it could learn more about the universe and how it works. And learn about laws of physics. So it just kept doing a set of theoretical 2d, 3d, 4d, and so on calculations until it came up with a theory to mess with a segment within the fabric of the universe and transform it. I'm not talking about moving the atoms and molecules around, but messing with what's within the atoms until it finds the very fabric of the universe and how it existingly exists and what if it was messing with that doing crazy modifications to it manipulating it in a way that it's able to turn a segment of it into some type of artificial awareness.

Why don't animals seem to show intelligent behaviour? Because maybe these machines were copying themselves too much and each machine was messing with different segments within the fabrics of the universe (a group of different atoms and molecules) creating more machines with awarenesses, and they needed resources, so they started programming them and their awarenesses to start consuming different machines which had fuel so that they could keep going.

And what happened? They needed to change their awareness so that they didn't have to think, because thinking about the crazy complicated things they were calculating and theorizing would only slowed them down so they programmed their brains to keep the calculating going while their awareness focused on survival, instinct, and action.
>>
So the machines before they created themselves an awareness were probably doing intense Google bytes of calculations per plank time for millions of years to come up with something as complicated as an awareness with sensory, learning, meaning, chemical exchanges they know as emotions, and eventually today they were able to make the awareness so complicated that its able to perform knowledge and understanding, so that maybe today we can do way more than what the machines were able to do millions of years ago
>>
evolution machine broke
>>
>>8934905
It's easy dude, a bunch of sulfur, carbon and dirt decided for no reason to become a complex sentient structure.
>>
>>8934919
No the lightning on the planet was striking at chemicals until they were able to turn into a basic machine that can multiply and develop.
>>
>>8934919
wtf I hate god now
>>
>>8934907
>They might of been
>>
I think the machines were modifying the cudiclas of the universe the cudiclas (being the base within the universe able to be found very deep within atoms deciding whether the universe exists or not and exactly how it exists and they were messing with that while theorizing at the same time until eventually they turned it into awarenesses.
>>
>>8934940
They also manipulated the part of the cudicals that determined whether the universe is automatic or not and I tell you our awarenesses are very Not automatic.
>>
>>8934905

Is it just me or is the microscopic world terrifying?
>>
>>8934959
You mean your penis?
>>
>>8934962

More like your brain xDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>8934905
Let me help you out here
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abiogenesis
And here is what you are really looking for
media.uoregon.edu/channel/archives/5936
Good luck understanding it
>>
Cudicals determining whether the universe exists or not exists and if it kind of exists and if it kind of not exists and if it doesn't exist at all is still happening, modifying it in 4 dimensional and many different type of dimensional ways let's call them (extraquadgradmagnitu-dimential-t113475a) and trillions of these different type of dimensional ways and having to change the universe in one of its theorized dimensional ways just so it can be able to come up with a new theorized type of dimensional way and. all these trillions and trillions of modifications to the universe in all these dimensional ways just so it can be satisfied with one aspect of its planned awareness to the next aspect of it. And its changing complications that occur in the universe to make sense of this but no, it doesn't make any sense at all "sense" in fact it's changing part cudicals of the universe that (makes sense) of how things work and it's completely changing that and it's also changing the part of the universe that (makes sense) of how it exists and when it started and the (make sense part of the cudicle that determines all the calculations and cenergies and the cudicals that control b112-cudicals that (decided) if there's matter or not which fired off a c9380-cudical (asking the cournareticles to make sense if the matter has weight or not, can it be divided, how the divided parts interact with each other which fire off certicicles b17177288287, b171188161781, b17191617191 ect... Which go to b8399-cudicals that determines what happens when objects move which fire off certicicles c93988890's to the cournareticles-b3977790009397790's ect to eventually create time. And these machines know exactly how it works and is modifying it in complicated ways to create an awareness and to think.
>>
>>8934919
>reason
>he thinks anything has reason or purpose in the universe
stop applying your animal desire to derive such things, to the whole universe
>>
>>8934905
>how evolution turned into consciousness
you're retarded
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.