[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prove you're not a brainlet. Take a screenshot of how much

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: too.png (125KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
too.png
125KB, 1366x768px
Prove you're not a brainlet.

Take a screenshot of how much you've got done on khan academy.
>>
>>8926959
0%. I win. kys op
>>
>>8926962
Could you elaborate on what the acronym K.Y.S stands for?
>>
>>8926991
I think he means the K.Y.S theorem named after (Kaczynski - Young - Sarmiento) about necessary and sufficient conditions for you to kill yourself
>>
>>8927027
Interesting.

Can you post a link to the Wikipedia page?
>>
Nothing. I've gone to a good uni, so I haven't felt the need to use a resource for third-world autodidacts.
>>
>>8926959
None because I actually learned it in school
>>
Just skimmed through a couple of lectures on that site, but it feels more like high school material. Very sparse too.
>>
>>8926959
All those courses are easy as hell. I've taken them all with the exception of some of the computing ones and some of the economics ones.

If you are 18 or younger, that's very impressive. If you are older than 19, then I'm not impressed at all lmao.
>>
>>8926991
>Could you elaborate on what the acronym K.Y.S stands for?

i have really struggled with whether and how to respond to this. The execution of this message was very nice and respectful, and I genuinely appreciate that. The premise, however, is problematic. Maybe not inherently, but within the context of the sexist society we live in. Men are allowed, and often feel compelled, to think out loud at women, to share unsolicited not necessarily informed thoughts at women. (And usually these men, unlike you, don’t even seem to recognize that their thoughts may not be useful.) Women on the other hand aren’t allowed to be as open. So, if you want to not just be respectful, but actually be anti-oppression, it is better (IMO) not to respond to a woman’s work with the types of thoughts that other men pawn off as insights, if you know what i mean. again, i appreciate your honesty, but i feel obligated to point these things out.
>>
>>8927182
he hasn't even completed precalc. how is that impressive?
>>
>>8927436
It's impressive because op only took one day to complete all those subjects.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.