[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is there a scientific way to make this board move faster without

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: croaky question.png (30KB, 786x590px) Image search: [Google]
croaky question.png
30KB, 786x590px
is there a scientific way to make this board move faster without having it lose its quality
>>
Yes. Orbit a black hole just above the event horizon - the perceived speed of /sci/ will skyrocket!
>>
>>8924333
find an occupation.
time is relative.
>>
>>8924333
No, you only get cancer with more people.
>>
>>8924373
I hope you don't actually believe all that "time is relative" crap. It's a theory for explaining the large scale structure of the universe; it doesn't apply at all to a human experience of reality.

Like if you are talking to your friend who is 5 meter away from you, it is impossible for you to exist in that different potentials that you would ever feel relative time.
>>
>>8924383
Are you autistic?
>>
>>8924403
Give me an environment where these two things coexist
>The humans remains alive
>Two humans talking experience time dilation

You can't
>>
>>8924405
Give me a scenario where these things coexist
>You
>Understanding jokes/social situations

Literally impossible.
>>
>>8924416
A joke, I see. I understand that you don't know anything about the subject. I'll talk to someone more knowledgeable and skillful at the subject.

Good bye now
>>
>>8924421
Thank you for blessing me with your presence Lord Autismo.
>>
>>8924405
wouldn't there still be an infinitesimal amount of dilation due to the distance in which sound must travel and so forth
>>
>>8924405
Define alive as the copliment of dead
Add the property:
Talking --> Not dead
>>
>>8924444
There would indeed. So little it doesn't exist in any reality; only in physics model. As you are well aware human perception is quantized and specific; it means that
>signals too large and too small won't produce response
>two signals that are too similar to each other will have same response
>for a signal to have any response, there must be an established route of transduction

It is astonishingly stupid to imply that a thing that human cannot perceive in any reality exists, even if it exists in physical models
>>
yes, i can post more
>>
>>8924446
I fail to see what you contribute to the discussion

But it's nice to see young men try to fit in!
>>
I don't think /sci/ could lose any more quality, mate.
>>
>>8924333
>it lose its quality

Can we lose more quality? We are already shit desu
>>
>>8924447
Why does our not being able to physically perceive something mean that it doesn't exist? Do germs not exist because we can only observe them with other instruments, and do particles not exist for the same reason? It is there whether or not we perceive it.
>>
>>8924485
This, the board is surprisingly shit for being so slow
>>
>>8924383
What about time zones?
>>
>>8924333
>is there a scientific way to make this board move faster without having it lose its quality

No, you would only be flooding it woth normies who ask stupid questions, and corperate shills trying to trick people into accepting their (((Science))) for their profit margin.
>>
>>8924333
>quality

elloell
>>
>>8924333
yes invite /b/. that board goes at 10 posts/second.
however the quality will probably take a short plunge off a tall cliff.
>>
>>8924333
What quality? Besides a few anons that know math, discussions on any other topic sound like something you'd hear in a mid tier undergrad program at best.
>>
>>8924333
Invite....
Sigh...
DIY....
*cries in scientific*

B-but I don't want to be surrounded by engineers!

;-;

Then again...there is always /x/ but.... they believe in autistic wizards...

and /tg/ is full of autistic wizards so....I guess /diy/ is the only logical choice...
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.