[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The front page is currently >/pol/ >ethics thread >genuine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1491392293213.gif (2MB, 401x226px) Image search: [Google]
1491392293213.gif
2MB, 401x226px
The front page is currently
>/pol/
>ethics thread
>genuine /sci/ thread
>/pol/
>underaged /b/ tier thread
>crossboarder looking for information
>/pol/
>genuine /sci/ thread
>genuine /sci/ thread
>/b/
>/pol/
>genuine /sci/ thread
I miss when /sci/ was just dead instead of filled with retards from /pol/ and /b/.
>>
>>8910005
Honestly, it's always going to be like this because there's very few people that can properly discuss science online. The only way to fill the first page with more science threads is for the mods to constantly purge and ban all the /pol/ and /b/ shit, but that's a bit too authoritarian I think, and its positive effect on /sci/ is ambiguous.
>>
Things would be better if /pol/ was given a /furry/ treatment
>>
>>8910005
I don't know about you man but I kinda like it.

>/pol/
You go into their threads and pretend you are the most hardcore SJW and trigger them. Just today I have made like 10 posts calling out for the genocide of all white people. AND I'M WHITE. Ooh and it gets them bad. Real bad. I've been asked to go to reddit three times just today. And here is how you trigger them more: DON'T GO TO REDDIT AND INSTEAD REPLY TO THEM TALKING ABOUT MORE WHITE GENOCIDE

It is amazing. /pol/ is God's blessing on this site.

>ethics thread
Same thing. Shitpost about white genocide. Trigger them babies.

>underaged /b/ tier thread
Oh, they are another gem. In homework threads what you do is Latex very carefully and neatly a completely wrong solution. You do it in latex so it looks serious as fuck so that they buy it. If it is not a homework thread or if they don't buy it then insult them for being a retard and watch them cry like the autists they are.

If it is homework related, troll them. I just remembered, telling to go to /hm/ is also a fucking classic. But if it is not homework then why not help them. Who cares.

>/b/
Same thing as with underage people. Even legal age /b/ posters have the brain of a toddler so you treat them like children and have some fun.
>>
>>8910041
>dude just troll them LOL
Sorry, most of us aren't underaged like you.
>>
>>8910050
I am 19 and a very serious college student who likes to do homework while waiting for one of my /sci/ tabs to get red so that I can shitpost some more.

It is a lifestyle. One day I'll write a book about it. Specially if I become a really succesful researcher.
>>
File: Purlicue Pincher.jpg (40KB, 508x480px) Image search: [Google]
Purlicue Pincher.jpg
40KB, 508x480px
>>8910005
A lot of boards are being ruined by bots and /pol/ shit in the past couple of years but 2017 is unprecedented. You can report and report and it doesn't change shit because people are using bots and then newfags think that is how things are suppose to be so they do it too. Like >>8910041

>>8910024
It wasn't this bad.

However, when it was "bad" there was still a fair difference between "bad" and "not as bad when math captchas were a thing".
>>
>>8910053
>I am 19

So, how did you felt when Bernie was backstabbed? Oh, and you still a underage
>>
>>8910078
I am not american but I supported Trump all along.
>>
>>8910005
>I miss when /sci/ was just dead instead of filled with retards from /pol/ and /b/.
same

i remember 2 posts/hour - it was ok
>>
>>8910082
Retard
>>
>>8910274
>I can't support whoever I want in an election that won't affect me

Sounds to me like you are retarded.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.