[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/09/afric a/esther-okade-maths-gen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/09/africa/esther-okade-maths-genius/
What's your excuse, white boy?
>>
>>8909886
shoo shoo gains goblin
>>
>>8909886
You know, when you make it a race thing you just make people want to find a way to shit on her accomplishments.
>>
>>8909886
>She adds: "I want to (finish the course) in two years. Then I'm going to do my PhD in financial maths when I'm 13. I want to have my own bank by the time I'm 15 because I like numbers and I like people and banking is a great way to help people."

Why niggers have this urge to steal?
>>
I hope that I receive my honorary PhD when I, too, learn to utilize the quadratic formula.
>>
>>8910002
You can't blame her for that, whites started the whole "getting rich, pitying the poor and pretending to be a humanitarian by giving to charity while leaving economic inequality untouched". Although it IS her fault that even though she's intelligent, she can't see through this facade. In which case she might change in the future. Either that, or she just intentially pretends to be a humanitarian to benefit through the system, perhaps because she is very smart.
>>
I haven't clicked the article but if they are seriously insinuating that shes a genius for applying the quadratic formula then perhaps the US institutions need another good kicking from Trump in 2020.
>>
>>8909886
I'm actually impressed, what do you think her percentile is among Africans?
>>
it's just gonna be another jacob barnett meme kid
>>
>>8910002

I think that's how it works.

You get a PhD, and then they hand you the keys to a bank.
>>
>>8909886
so a kid can use quadratic formula...what's your point
>>
>>8909886
This is basically a homeschooling success story. Just goes to show what an absolute waste of time k-12 is (or whatever the UK equivalent is).
>>
sad false flag thread by a /pol/ faggot.
>>
>>8910425

gradeschool is way slow paced and intellectually insulting. literal daycare. it's good and entirely plausible for someone to be able to grasp this sort of shit at a young age, good on her parents for raising a bright daughter
>>
Ok, niggers can apply the quadratic formula now.
>>
>>8910194
Sorry, what's wrong with economic inequality?
>>
>>8910722
Shit, they're evolving.
>>
SHE CANT EVEN APPLY THE QUADRATIC FORMULA CORRECTLY CHECK IT
>>
>>8911424
The equation is divisible by 3, which she did on her head.
>>
>>8910733
The Lord said that everyone should receive the same amount of money no matter how much or how hard they worked. See the parable of the workers in the vineyard.
>>
how do you jump from quadratic equations to phd in 3 fucking years? stupid niggers.
>>
>>8909886
>Its a retard thinks one smart person means everyone is smart episode

To the average black male in Africa that girl is nothing but a walking RAPE ME sign.
>>
>>8909886
>her brother is 6 and taking a-levels this year
what the fuck
is it autism? it doesn't sound like it... did they just do it right?
>>
>>8911439
Jesus was using a metaphor to describe how he will reward people in the next life, not how we should pay people here.
>>
>>8911605
Nonetheless, if we are meant to emulate him, then we should be rewarding people equally here
>>
We all know she isn't actually that smart and is being propped up to be a media darling, as always

>muh black girl who got into all ivies!! (with scores that wouldn't even make it into one if she was a white or asian man)
>>
>>8910432
This. They realize nobody visits their board so they have to spread their cancer elsewhere. Then they come to /sci/ and realize they don't understand anything here so they feel bad. So they post this to make themselves feel better. At the end of the day, /pol/ will always be the most stupid board.
>>
>>8911436
not him so idk what he meant, but you cant solve for x in 9x^2+15x-6 anyway because it's an expression
>>
>>8911635

>sour grapes the post

Reminder that while you're bitching on /sci/ the kid is going to the college of her choice.
>>
>>8911635
You're pathetic dude. Don't take your frustration against your own failures onto children.
>>
>>8911644
Not sure what you mean. /pol/ is one of the highest traffic boards on the site. And /sci/ is one of the least.

And if all /pol/ has to do to spread their cancer is post cnn articles than I have bad news for the world.
>>
>>8911699
It takes years of training to have a solid background in science. It takes 10 minutes to shit post on /pol/. Hence the traffic difference.
>>
>>8911650
Literally just regurgitating formulas without understanding anything.
>>
>>8911699
/pol/ is investing too much in Trump. Policy wise he's basically doing what Obama and Bush did but now the far right has committed to him.
>>8911644
I few hours ago a /pol/tard on r9k tried to use a study on X/A ratios(determines gender by comparing X chromosomes to autosomal) to say blacks were a different genus. Not only did he not know what X/A ratio is, the study basically said that white men were more likely to die without reproducing because their X/A ratio is lower. Literally called them hopeless virgins and they didn't know it.
>>
>>8911662
>>8911673

You seem to be the angrier ones. Mad that someone isn't biting on your stupid puff pieces? I'll go ahead and wait for a black person to actually accomplish something tangible in science/math/whatever rather than getting pseudo-acclaim for completing school work
>>
Does it bother anyone else that she denotes multiply with x when x is already a variable?

I bet CNN did this after barnette failed to do simple trig substitution on the Glenn Beck show
>>
>>8909886
>train a monkey to apply the quadratic formula
>math genius
Nice try. I've already seen three dolphins do the same thing.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.