[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I maximize the amount of time I spend studying mathematics?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: Coffee.jpg (149KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Coffee.jpg
149KB, 1920x1080px
How can I maximize the amount of time I spend studying mathematics? Do I got into the woods and leave modern society?
>>
>>8908735
Stop visiting 4chan, that will help a lot. In fact, stop paying for internet entirely.
>>
>>8908735
Damn that looks like some good ass coffee
>>
>>8908972
>stop paying for internet entirely.
Mong.
You have no feedback without Internet.
You can pull it off only if you're already a math wizard.
>>
>>8909052
How do i read a book: The post
>>
>>8909060
>How do i read a book: The post
Fucking moron trash I'm done I'm not even trying to argue.
>>
Become a NEET
>>
>>8908735
>Do I got into the woods and leave modern society?
Load yourself up with Math textbooks, instructional videos and chicken tendies, cut yourself off from the internet, bolt your doors, and don't leave your house until you learn everything there is to know about the universe. This is the only way. Anything less is for casuals and brainlets.
>>
>>8909064
fag
>>
>>8908735
Actually, I think going into the woods might be a good idea. The amount of time is in my experience not essential in the sense that it is sometimes better to let stuff sink in. However, if you go somewhere uncommon to you, like the woods, an abandoned factory, or whatever, your brain is likely to form links between what you are studying and the new impressions that enter your mind automatically via the eyes, nose, skin, i.e. scenery, smell, temperature. So chances might be higher that you remember stuff. Leaving society is probably irrelevant to achieve the desired results.
>>
File: russell.jpg (65KB, 720x478px) Image search: [Google]
russell.jpg
65KB, 720x478px
>>8909064
Did he RUSSELL your jimmies?
>>
>>8908735
My GF went on vacation last week to cuck me. I had the apartment all to myself, and it was unreal the amount of shit I got done. She's back now and all of my time is being pissed away on frivolous cohabitation. She even walks slow. Going to the post office, navigating a grocery store. It’s like young women are retarded. You all have this sort of pipe dreaming of a loving mother like person but girlfriends are like living with a fat child. They CHOMP their food, whine, are disoriented by the subtlest changes. What’s worse is that they try to emotionally manipulate you for trying to improve yourself. Going to the gym? Reading a PDF about python? It’s a no go. They are not capable of being in their own company. That’s why many drink, smoke pot, are always on the phone. They are time vampires and an obstacle for the uber mensch.
>>
>>8910283
The point I was trying to make is dump your GF.
>>
>>8910283
>>8910286
All the great scientists and mathematicians were either celibate or close to it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.