[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is an imageboard anon? If you asked Plato what a symposium

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1493426350084.jpg (1MB, 1680x1260px) Image search: [Google]
1493426350084.jpg
1MB, 1680x1260px
What is an imageboard anon?

If you asked Plato what a symposium is you wouldn't just get "it's a place where the lads go and drink", he'd explain the nuances, the interactions, his reason for attending.

Ask an (intelligent) athlete what football is, they won't say "It's a game where you kick a ball and try to get it into the other team's net. It's a lifestyle, a dream, there's history and rivalry between teams, social aspect, banter, you can give a core part of your free time and identity to it.

With that being said, what is an imageboard anon, and why are you here?
>>
File: 2017-05-12-ivanka-rumpx.png (310KB, 508x1500px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-12-ivanka-rumpx.png
310KB, 508x1500px
>>8908233
>What's an imageboard hurr?
>Why you here hurr?
Ask an athlete what football is, and he might shove something up your ass. Ask Plato what a symposium is and he will think you are retarded. Shut the fuck up
>>
File: 1414865020334.jpg (43KB, 576x720px) Image search: [Google]
1414865020334.jpg
43KB, 576x720px
>>8908233
>Tits
>Thighs
Alright, I'm fapping.
>>
>>8908233
a great way to waste time
a low-risk way to interact with people
>>
because this place is anonymous post history can't haunt you if you're dumb. but also there's no vetting for people who might actually be smart. you have to filter through loads of bullshit, there's no barrier to entry and lots of dumb people post here. occasionally there are interesting topics and people who know what they're talking about. it's cool to shitpost at a vaguely high level with peers. even when not there are jokes and it's quick conversation with random people. idk this place is whatever. it's quick and easy, the mcdonalds of discussion boards
>>
File: 1493904315129.gif (385KB, 330x330px) Image search: [Google]
1493904315129.gif
385KB, 330x330px
>>8908233
I like this one because it's entirely merit based, smart people say dumb things and vice versa. I like looking at ideas and focusing on what was said rather than who said it.

I also like the way I can refine conversation staples like open ended questions on here, try and gauge reactions, then work it into irl conversations so if I want to be 'funny' or thought provoking - I have canned material from here ready.

That and the images
>>
>>8908233
I've never had sex.
>>
>>8908233
If you asked Plato what a symposium is, you probably wouldn't get an answer at all because Plato is dead.
>>
>>8908244
>shadman actually did some trump pics

https://cs.sankakucomplex.com/data/cd/db/cddba07c24491b949a1e4e76a969a1c8.png

always based
>>
>>8908244
>shadman
kill urself my man
>>
>>8908306
this
>>
>>8908233
It's a friend simulator.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.