[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can the government influence my brainwaves through radio signals?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: array.jpg (102KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
array.jpg
102KB, 800x533px
Can the government influence my brainwaves through radio signals?
No tinfoil shit please.
Is it theoretically possible?
>>
>>8906386
no
>>
>>8906386
Nope, not at all. I'm majoring in physics with a minor in neuroscience and I can give you a very confident no.
>>
>>8906386
Biophysics grad student: No. Just plain no.
>>
If I record saying a sentence (whatever it may be) and I play it on frequencies that I can't hear would my brain be able to subliminally pick it up? Would dogs hear those sentences played at frequencies we can't hear and they can?
>>
>>8906386
Theoretically, yes. Is practical even at budgets of trillions of dollars to focus on a single person, no.
>>
>>8906426
Dogs can hear frequencies humans can't but they wouldn't know what you are saying because they don't actually understand human language
>>
>>8906447

They understand commands like sit, lie down etc. That's what I was referring to.
>>
What if you have a tiny crystal in your brain that resonates at a specific radio frequency. It might stimulate parts of the brain it's next to like deep neural stimulation. Now what if those crystals are naturally forming?

Doesn't the penial gland naturally crystalize?
>>
>>8906386
2 things

1. it is possible, and we have already started doing it, to read a person's general mood remotely. Remotely, in this case, means without sticking probes inside a person's head. We're working on technology now that will allow us to "view" a person's general mood as they pass through a doorway.

2. Using probes in the brain, we are able to modify a person's moods and influence how the brain works. We have demonstrated how these probes can alleviate severe depression, for instance. But this technology is invasive.

It is already possible to read a person's moods and, by use of remote controlled brain probes, alter those moods as the person goes about his/her day.

But to alter a person's moods or thoughts strictly through the EM spectrum... no.
>>
>>8906450
only because they are forced to associate an action with a particular sound, actual language and concepts beyond immediately undertaking a physical action is beyond the scope of the verbal intelligence.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.