[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>take dexedrine >brain gets converted from multicore system

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: DrugItem_13212.jpg (182KB, 600x419px) Image search: [Google]
DrugItem_13212.jpg
182KB, 600x419px
>take dexedrine
>brain gets converted from multicore system into a very overclocked singlecore system

would you rather be a multi threaded system running at a lower clock speed or a single core system going FAST AS FUCK?
>>
>>8904024
>effect decreases the more you take drugs
>eventually need to take tons of it due to tolerance
Temporary performance is temporary
>>
I actually have ADHD so it's less like my brain goes from a slow multicore to a fast singlecore, and more like it goes from an ARM processor that randomly kills tasks to an i7 that doesn't.

>>8904029
Even if you take it every single day, at proper dosages it will take years and years to build a tolerance high enough to impact its effectiveness.
And even then, you just stop using it for a month and you're right back to where you started.
>>
>brain processes like an i7 but has 5gb hard drive space

fml senpai
>>
>>8904024
>Has to ingest drugs to be smart
Wew
>>
>>8904157
Hey, I was a brainlet until I fixed my nutrition.
>>
>>8904164
Nutrition and supplements are different things senpai.
You're an idiot if you knowingly live with a shit diet.
>>
Eating and drinking makes you look like brainlet desu.
>>
>>8904186
What is the proper nutrition?
>>
>>8904024
VYVVANSE
Y
V
V
A
N
S
E
>>
I've found that natural supplements improve my overall well being.
amphetamines are ok but not as good as proper diet and exercise.

these meds are amazing at teaching you how to study.
>>
>>8904024
>16gb RAM
>32 bit OS
FUG
>>
speed is fine. don't take it as a substitute for motivation or you'll train yourself stupid. be wary of fucking off on it, lest you want to very efficiently procrastinate / jerk off for 12 hours. good to see the occasional drug thread here, shit's stigmatized by the average STEM normie.
>>
So I have a surplus of Norco (Vicodin: more hydrocodone and less tylenol edition) and took 10mg and barely feel anything. Tomorrow I'm thinking of 15mg and a couple beers, how bad of an idea is this?
>>
>>8904527
Not him but 20% fats, 40% carbs 40% protein
Eat at maintenance and get all your micronutrients. Super food supplements like green vibrance help with that part
>>
>>8904972
>natural supplements
which ones?
>>
>>8905155
Seconding this. I want to know too.
>>
>>8905143

generally it is irresponsible to give dosage advice but you're fine. it's a really low dose of hydrocodone, you could probably get away with more but do note you can't very well untake drugs. people say "1+1=3" with respect to mixing downers which is a good rule of thumb, a generalization and up to your individual chemistry.

the biggest problem would probably be the tylenol + booze, but if you aren't drinking booze with pills all the time it's whatever. if you do get hooked on opiates and are taking dozens of pills at a time learn to do a simple cold water extraction, but at such low doses you're at now don't worry about it
>>
>>8905169
It's 5-325 so the tylenol dose is relatively low anyway. I just want to be comfy on a flight tomorrow and am trying to find a balance of not wasting all my pills since I'll legitimately need them in the future and not puking.

But yeah I'm nowhere near CWE levels anyway
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.