[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why hasn't science been able to give us avocado size

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1494025821159.jpg (34KB, 1280x544px) Image search: [Google]
1494025821159.jpg
34KB, 1280x544px
Why hasn't science been able to give us avocado size dialysis machines yet?
>>
>>8887523
It gave us mortar and pestle.
>>
>>8887563
unfortunately that is not a legitimate reason
>>
>>8887523
Because we have not yet perfected dyalisis-sized avocados.
>>
>>8887523
>2017
>we still need blood

What have we even been doing?
>>
>>8887523
I study mems-engeneering and aplied science in bio, pharma and pharma -techs. I am doing so because the question you asked is similar to the ones I asked myself and decided to study these stuff. Well the answer lies within Nanotech. The tech we currently use are most microsystems-level. And microsystems developed linear at the beginning and exponentially quickly after. The tech we need in order to make your avocado sized dia.-machine is nano-tech. Allas nano-tech showed linear growth at first (20+ years ago) it stopped growing at all and the curve is becoming a constant. (My dreams crumbled here "at first") Thanks to the universe nano-tech has been existing at its most perfect since the existance of life itself. Yes thats right. The most efficient nanotech is the biology within living things. So I asked my prof. In nano-physics what he believes we'll be having first, nanomachines or programmable micro-organisms. He said programmable cells for sure since that already exists. The thing is we need micro-tech for that (for obvious reasons). So there is your answer. The dia-machine you want is none other than a sinthetic kidney that'll hopefully appear when mankind finally sees that we stopped our own natural evolution when we became tool-makers and that we are moving towards an evolutionary collapse because we continue to transmit genetic diseases only because we can treat their symptoms. And that the only true solution lies within the genes. The DNA Is the purest and oldest form of hard-coded data and together with the rest of a cell it forms the most efficient "micro-machine" there is and probably ever will be. Yes this means opening a door for super-soldiers and super-humans but also the only way to cure all kind of illnes and also the only way for humans to evolve further. Also the only way to be able to live in space without getting space-ill. I know... I drifted a bit...but hopefully I answered your question.
>>
>>8887523
That's the crazy bond bitch that crushes you to death between her thighs. She gets off on it too.

XDDD
>>
>>8887650
well you didn't dwelve into the actual mechanics of dialysis machines and why they aren't can't be reduced to avocado size but thanks
>>
>>8887654
currently she is firing a FN P90 assault rifle and killing people
>>
>>8887660

hnnngggg
>>
>>8887656
Ooooh so thats what you wanted. Well just did. The biggest parts of the machines are the pumping systems, tubes and Computer. The actual filter which does the separation trough diffusion and convection is small compared to the rest of the machine. (Cylinder: +- 30-40×10) Let's say you could use a rapsberry pi as the computer and micro-fluidics for the pumps and all. The filter would then be the limiting factor. The tech used for filtering is to my knowledge the best there is. (We us it at the fac. to seperate molecules for analysing purposes).
>>
>>8887684
you can just use your heart as a pump though.
i'd imagine the reason they put pumps in the external dialysis machine is to reduce the resistance that your heart needs to pump against.
>>
File: 1490318754310.jpg (180KB, 1219x918px) Image search: [Google]
1490318754310.jpg
180KB, 1219x918px
>>8887523
Why would you want avocado-sized dialysis machines when you could have dialysis machine-sized avocados?
>>
>>8887523
Because science does not have full influence of the global market.
If it did, we wouldn't need a fucking global market.
>think about it.
>>
>>8887711
In system dynamics, the first thing you'll learn is to never let your system encumber your input. That is to be avoided at any cost(for obvious reasons).
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.