[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it's a "proff assumes we know the material and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: driftingintotheabyss.png (429KB, 972x548px) Image search: [Google]
driftingintotheabyss.png
429KB, 972x548px
>it's a "proff assumes we know the material and skips it" class
>>
>>8886241
It's a "thinks pre reqs are suggestions" student
>>
>>8886241
git gud or git out
>>
>>8886252
>>8886254

>"your proff in [insert class here] should of covered this, so I'll move on from here"
>aforementioned proff never mentioned it

huh, isn't that funny.
>>
>>8886261
see>>8886254
>>
>>8886261
what the fuck are you whining about. either man up and go to office hours, or reveal your ignorance in this thread and maybe someone will feel pity, or take >>8886254's advice, or just let your mental penis shivel up and fall off already.

If you really did take the prereq, you should have most of the ideas needed to appreciate the new idea without having to bend over backwards. Take some responsibility for your education and interests.
>>
>not reading the book
>not looking up problem examples
>not referencing material you don't understand
>not utilizing office hours to ask questions about said materials

You brainlets have no excuse
>>
>>8886241
Read the textbook.
>>
You mean the calculus II professor assumes you know algebra and basic trig? What a bunch of fucking bullshit! I agree OP!
>>
>>8886261
>>"your proff in [insert class here] should of covered this, so I'll move on from here"
>>aforementioned proff never mentioned it
So after class you read up on it?

Or are you too much of a brainlet to do that?
>>
>>8886241
>It's a "proff does examples on the board" class instead of "proff assigns in class problems he helps us with if we get stuck" class
Why aren't all STEM classes like the latter?
>>
>>8888171
>expectation of structured education in class makes u a brainlet

hmmm
>>
>it's a "proff says his course is really fucking important and should be taught in high school" class
>>
>it's a "proff hates his job and is having a midlife crisis" class
>it's a "proff has a bunch of post-AP brats to clean up after and has approximately zero patience to deal with it" class
>it's a class completely unrelated to your major and your proff is pretentiously obsessed with his subject and expects you to have the same level of motivation
>it's Calc III / Discrete Math and the class is tailored towards the EECS students even though not everyone is an EECS student if only because of the sheer numbers to the point of skipping certain necessary materials
>it has to be attended in person because maths is hard and can't possibly be easy for anyone to read and understand
>>
>it's a prof skips the entire fucking material and just talks about parts he finds interesting class
>entire class too dumbfounded to even ask questions
>this goes on for the entire semester with prof jumping from subject to subject without any semblance of logical order

I wish I went to trade school instead of STEM tbqh
>>
>>8889530
If you didn't read the chapter and didn't ask questions you've got nothing to complain about.
>>
fun fact: I knew calculus from birth

the vaginal secretions my mother hand in her vagoo-goo contained sufficient information for me to deduce that calculus makes sense in this reality, in this universe and with its laws that govern it and this reality
>>
>>8889546

shet up negroe
>>
>not learning everything at home
>depending on other people to learn something
collegebrainlets are funny
>>
>>8889530
>it's a proff talks about his social life and pop news instead of teaching class
The election last year was the worst thing to happen in regards to actually getting taught.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.