[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DUDE TYPE ONE AND TYPE 2 AND THREE CIVILIZATIONS N SHIET What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Michiokaku.jpg (43KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Michiokaku.jpg
43KB, 1280x720px
DUDE TYPE ONE AND TYPE 2 AND THREE CIVILIZATIONS N SHIET

What do you think about the yellow science man?
>>
>>8884940
I have better things to do than think about yellow science man
and I'm posting on /sci/ right now so that says quite a lot
>>
>>8884940
I recently had the unfortunate displeasure of seeing him speak live because he was speaking right near where I live, so I thought "why not" and bought the ticket.
He essentially spoke about how the future is going to be perfect and why we shouldn't worry about anything, and went on to say that we will have memory implants where we can learn anything like in "The Matrix." He talked about all these technologies as if they could have no down sides.
After the talk was over people lined up for questions, and literally every question was focused on the downsides and dangers of potential technologies. I could tell he was getting kind of nervous. The majority of the question were on the potential danger of false memories being implanted and the memory augmentations being used for mind control purposes, which is an entirely reasonable fear.
Every time that question came up (about 4 times), he said "I'm sorry, i'm having trouble hearing" or "What was that I'm sorry I'm not sure what you mean, next question." Which prompted the rest of the people asking questions to repeat the same question. He refused to answer it, and then ended the question section early. It was one the most embarrassing shitshows I have ever seen.
>>
File: Michio Bukkake.png (1MB, 1736x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Michio Bukkake.png
1MB, 1736x1080px
>>8884940
He's kinda kooky.
>>
The kardashev scale is legit
Also we're .78 not even a type 1 yet
>>
>>8884940
Complete lunatic
I like it when he talks shit about people though
>>
>>8884940
Why repost a thread?
>>
>>8884974
>he majority of the question were on the potential danger of false memories being implanted and the memory augmentations being used for mind control purposes, which is an entirely reasonable fear.

>mind control
>entirely reasonable fear

Right because you aren't brainwashed by society already. Take one look at history to see just how easily people are swayed by culture or social norms. Sometimes fanatically enough to kill without a second thought. And in todays media centric world you can literally sway minds just by having someone famous say something.

Memory implants... lol you watch too much anime.
>>
>>8884978
WAT
>>
>>8885047
He's the one who brought up memory implants, and said they would be coming in 50 years. I personally disagree.
>>
>>8885058
yeah well whatever let people have their fantasies. Realisticly very probably not 50 years but for people that will die in ~50 years its sort of exciting in an otherwise mundane and chaotic life

I would guess >500 years personally.
>>
>>8884940
he's a meme. either he is a really bizarre man-child type creature or he's simply pandering to what he thinks the pop-sci public wants to jerk-off to. it certainly seems like the latter, but then again, physics attracts all kinds of eccentric "visionaries"
>>
>>8885098
>physics attracts all kinds of eccentric "visionaries"
fucking this.
I was visiting my uncle who lives in Commiefornia. we were talking about some shit, and some other guy jumped in and started saying shit about "muh tachyons and different realms and dimension, man"
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.