[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I was teleported to the center of the sun for one trillionth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

If I was teleported to the center of the sun for one trillionth of a second and then transported back to earth would I be okay?
>>
>>8882694
Sure why not
>>
I think youd be crushed by gravity even if you manage to not get burned
>>
you'd probably be a bit melted, but otherwise intact
>>
youd be destroyed because 1/1000000000 s means that the heat and gravity would travel .2999 m in that timeframe which would be enough to fully penetrate and destroy your body.
>>
>>8882719
wrong
>>8882716
still would be burnt to a crisp
>>8882720
correct. The gravitational force would completly compact your body in the trillionth of a second. If it was a tentrillionth then youd possibly survive but with the outer layer of your body incinerated and youd die days later from this.
>>
>>8882694
I think the question is really: At the center of the sun is the pressure high enough to exhert a force that could accelerate your skull through your pelvis hole in less than 1 trillionth of a second. Since it is enough pressure to fuse atomic nuclei, i would recommend sticking out your tounge before you go so you can atleast give you self a rim job as you head comes out your anus.
>>
>>8882716
If by burned, you mean dicintigrated at the speed of light by unbelievable amounts of radiation. Then I agree.
>>
>>8882720
.0002999m *
>>
Gravitational force at the centre would be close to zero...u may be killed by high temperature though...
>>
>>8882832
>Gravitational force at the centre would be close to zero...
lol. Just think about this for more than two seconds.
>>
>>8882832
Yup, potential is enormously negative, but force is zero
>>8882835
You better think also
>>
>>8882835
Maybe you should. Centre of mass =/= centre of gravity, see binary systems.
>>
>>8882879
>>8882881
>samefagging this hard
>not realizing density of the sun is not a constant and increases incredibly fast away from the centre point of gravity.
>not realizing a human being isnt a single point and would be torn tangentally from inconsistant force
>>
Could goku beat the sun in a fight?
>>
>>8882893
no but actually 10000000000000 quadrillion lions would be enough mass to beat the sun 1v1 no joke
>>
Would being in the center of the sun hurt superman, make him stronger, or both?
>>
>>8882887
>not realizing a human being isnt a single point and would be torn tangentally from inconsistant force

Actually, the density of the center of the sun is "only" ~150g/cm^3. So if a person were at the center, extending about a meter away from the center, the gravitational acceleration force on their extremities would be about (150*100^3/1000)*G/1^2 = ~10^-5 m/s^2. Nothing too big.

The density, heat, and pressure would obliterate you, not the gravity.
>>
>>8882694
https://what-if.xkcd.com/115/
>>
>>8883020
again its not a constant density over the surface of the sphere youd be integrating over. the sun is much more complex than that. There would be large gravitational forces due to these fluxuations in its density
>>
>>8882694
i don't think they'd be anything distinctly "you" to transport back, you'd be obliterated
>>
>>8883003

That depends on what the next panel in the comic shows.
>>
>>8882893

Goku is universal level so yeah
>>
>>8882716
>>8882723
Gravity would cancel out at the center.
>>
>>8883003
Depends. There's a story where he sat there for 2000 years and came out a god. In another story he got stronger, but got cancer as a result.
>>
>>8883083
that implies the mass is equally distrobuted. The geogeaphical center of the sun is not by definition the gravitational center
>>
>>8882694
>trillionth of a second
light (and heat) moves 0.3 mm in that time so you'd burn all over pretty bad
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.