[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

geniune as fuck polymath here. You have a real treat today --

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: ss-wed-music.jpg (22KB, 304x304px) Image search: [Google]
ss-wed-music.jpg
22KB, 304x304px
geniune as fuck polymath here. You have a real treat today -- I am open to questions for 15 minutes. Shoot.
>>
>>8882389

AIDS. Real or false. Include sources.

>why aids proteins are found in human placentae
>exoplasma very seemed to vih particles
>>
Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
>>
>>8882389

Influence of India-China-Eastern Africa in current economics. Is this a real menace to USA today?
>>
How is 'cth' pronounced?

>like in Cthulu
>>
>>8882389
wat's a polymath?
>>
>>8882389
how can you use a prefix sum array to calculate a limit of accuracy N in O(N).
>>
Is that true that Eli Lilly, Briston Myers Squibb, Bayer, and many other pharmaceutical companies have been involved in USA elections since 2003?
>>
>>8882389
What's a reliable formula to find the convective heat transfer coefficient of molten solar salt, given that it's flowing in a pipe?
>>
How is it possible that moving a metal in a magnetic field can generate electricity?

How is it possible that applying electricity in a metal generates a magnetic field?
>>
How many angels can fit on the head of a pin?
>>
>>8882389
Solve this cryptogram:

>>
File: Comical.jpg (114KB, 336x442px) Image search: [Google]
Comical.jpg
114KB, 336x442px
Judging by OP's pic I'm pretty sure he's actually a arts and humanities "polymath" and not what y'all think.
>>
Welp. I see that /sci/ has no intention of being serious about this, so I guess that concludes my little visit. Cheers.
>>
In the Atlanta-based band Man Up Yancey, what happened with Rebecca Flax? Did she go on to become a full-time soloist?
>>
What happened before the big bang???
>>
File: 7.jpg (18KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
18KB, 852x480px
>Shoot
>>
>>8882421
There are actual polymaths on this board that would've used a very basic skill to give quick answers to a lot of these.
>what is google
>>
Answer the question that you want us to ask.
>>
>>8882421
>i can't answer any of the questions so ill pretend /sci/ is being stupid
>>
File: briancox1.jpg (32KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
briancox1.jpg
32KB, 600x400px
geniune as fuck faggot here. You have a real treat today -- I am open to -anything- for 15 minutes. Shoot me deeply, please.
>>
>>8883174
Can you pls go?
>>
>>8883174
what is the limit of x that you will take as dick approaches your sternum from below the sex axis
>>
>>8882389

How can I cum inside Rainbow Dash?
>>
File: cflax.jpg (128KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
cflax.jpg
128KB, 960x960px
>>8882405
I've actually worked on a project where this was relevant.

> 0.02275*(ṁ^1.14)*(?^-0.74)*(D^-2.14)
Where ṁ is the mass flow rate of the salt, ? is the viscosity of the salt, and D is the inner diameter of the pipe.

Source: https://babel.hathitrust.org/cgi/pt?id=mdp.39015077310277
Equation 8 on page 11. It's done in imperial units in the report, so the form I have written above is that formula converted into metric units. W/m^2·K, kg/s, Pa·s, and meters.

>>8882423
She plays with the bands Bitter and Young Sirens now.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.