[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Might I ask because I know there's not a Centre of the universe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2017-04-30-13-12-08.png (510KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-30-13-12-08.png
510KB, 1280x720px
Might I ask because I know there's not a Centre of the universe since our universe is infinite and not finite but if the universe was finite what would the center of the universe be like would it be hot or cold because I always get the same stupid answer there's no such thing as a center of the universe.
but if there was theoretical was what would it be like cuz right now I'm working on a script where the center of the universe is a main plot device so would that'd would be helpful
>>
Isn't it very not infinite since our spacetime was born in the big bang?
>>
The plot of the centre would be a voverory hohotot bobutot nonotot yetot cocololdod, cocurorrory momilolkok sosucockok momy cocococcoc. You fofucockokinongog idodiotot. Tothohisos isos /soscoci/, nonotot dodamomnon /lolitot/. Kokysos. Dodanonkoksos.

>brainlets can't read this
>>
If there was vacuum. Cold
A Star, it would be hot.
A planet, cold again.
Although. a Center in the universe would suggest that something would have to be at rest, or at least relative to everything else.
And since we know that everything is constantly moving according to newton's law only affected by the gravitational pull by other celestial bodies then a center would be almost down-right impossible to even exist.
>>
>>8880513
The big bang didn't have volume. Such a concept didn't exist. It was everywhere at once. Either infinitely big or with higher-dimensional geometry.

>>8880505
A center of the universe might have caused a big crunch to start happening. So it could have a gigantic black hole. But it could also be barren, since all other matter was expelled beyond the escape velocity.
>>
>>8880514
Is that a joke from Big Bang theory
>>
>>8880570
Not even a joke from the Americas.
>>
>>8880505
It had to come from somewhere hot if it is cooling down OP.
>>
>>8880505
Even if the universe was finite, it still wouldn't have a center, all else being equal
>>
Sorry op here written this with my phone and was in hurry so say it this time like am not metal handicap autist.
So am writing story were centre of universe is a main plot point and keeping asking science fags but i get blown off told there is no centre to our universe like they get angry very angry and calle me a retard so theoretical if there was a center of the universe what would it be like.
>>
File: 1493788668864.jpg (25KB, 340x270px) Image search: [Google]
1493788668864.jpg
25KB, 340x270px
And please tell me something that will be interesting for my story we're not this topic kind of interest me I mean I called the kind of cool to see what it be like at the center of the biggest explosion ever in all of history I bet there be Stars everywhere and black holes and shit
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.