[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Want to advance science >Don't want to advance humanity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

>Want to advance science
>Don't want to advance humanity

I never publish any of my results, I never use my knowledge to help my community. I work as a very simple and easy laboratory worker so I can devote my entire energy to science.
Sure I would love to be rich and famous, but I hate humans more than I love myself so this is fine.

Who else /bystander/?
>>
Why is hating everyone and loathing humanity such a meme at this point? Instead of berating your peers, why don't you actively try to be the change you want to see? Really, what is loathing your species going to do for you? You were given great potential being born as a human, why not use it to actively improve humanity instead of hating it from a distance?
>>
woah, thats fucking selfish. you stand on the shoulders of giants and dont want to let anyone stand on yours.
well, is a choice, but a lonely and sour one.
>>
>>8878812

Why not design weapons?
>>
> year corresponding to the 307th prime number
> using 4chan instead of a blog
> bitching this hard

But then again,
> implying you could publish something of interest
> implying you could serve humanity in any way that is not being a lab assistant to someone smarter than you

so yeah, keep at it chap
>>
>>8879132
We are in the 306th prime nymber.
>>
>>8879139
> not living in the future

Get on my level brainlet
>>
>>8879091
I can come up with three reasons. (1) Inequality of wealth, freedom, and expression (2) Market democracy (3) we live in a simulation

>>8879109
Actually only thing I didnt figure out myself was that "energy" (I use better, more intuitive word "cut") and time curve each other. And that vacuum isnt empty.

>>8879120
I dont know anything about war or power
>>
>>8879253
>I dont know anything about war or power

That's perfect for weapon designing. It should go well with your misanthropy.
>>
>>8879275
You diginatives brain is like paint bucket. You can paint with great finesse and firm but you only use one color and limit it to the canvas and call it a painting instead of paint
>>
>>8879304

Yeah man, whatever, who gives a fuck. Design weapons, it's fun and you kill people for free.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.