[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's be honest, Is cheating a smart thing to do or does

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: a.png (400KB, 737x489px) Image search: [Google]
a.png
400KB, 737x489px
Let's be honest,
Is cheating a smart thing to do or does it prove that you are a brainlet?
>>
Anyone who doesn't cheat from time to time is a cucky sucker. Not every class is something you need to remember. Fucking everyone cheats from time to time and gets away with it, unless they're spineless moralfags who will never achieve anything.
>>
Is your goal in college to learn or to get the magic piece of paper that lets you get a job?
>>
>>8877281
I've never cheated and I went to an Ivy for undergrad an got into a top ten grad program in my field. The people I've know to be cheaters were all beta losers. Only a total brainlet is ever in a position where cheating looks like a good choice.
>>
I would rather fail an exam than cheat, for me the possibility of being caught is too much of a risk.
>>
>>8877281
>everyone cheats from time to time
>I'm trash so everyone is, too. Right? RIGHT?
nope
>>
>>8877321
Of course you shouldn't cheat if it is probable that you could be caught.

I was supposing cheating under the condition that is likely you won't get caught while doing through analysis and strategic thinking.

There are classes that are easier to cheat and not so much.
>>
File: reeeee.jpg (22KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
reeeee.jpg
22KB, 680x680px
>>8877281
cheating PIGGOT
>>
>>8877261
If you get caught then you're a brainlet
If you don't get caught then you outsmarted the system
Simple
>>
>>8877282
What do you think the answer is to this question for 99% of the people who go to college? Even a vast majority of the people who go to Ivy Leagues are only going for the nicer piece of paper or the better opportunities to form startups.
>>
>>8877261
Cheating is people with poop memory AKA brainlets.
>>
>>8877285
Sure thing bud
>>
>>8877261
I never cheated except for once, but it wasn't really me that cheated. I just didn't go to my statistics final and my gf went, took my test, and turned it in.
>>
>>8877281
t. cheater trying to justify his brainletness
>>
>integral of a dx = a + c

What?
>>
Cheated once for this one class cus I didn't think I would need it and the professor just walked out during exams (wtf).

Kinda regret it now desu because I'm going to need that knowledge for future courses lel.
>>
>>8877281
Stay mad brainlet

>>8877261
If you need to cheat then you are definitely a brainlet
>>
>>8877600
thank god for the internet amirite
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.